Are bandeau swimsuits flattering?

I'm 6 foot, thin but have curves and some muscle from playing volleyball. The bandeau top is multi-neon colored and I'm going to get white and black bottoms.

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, especially if you're toned bandeau suits are more attractive than the really mini binkinis because they cover small imperfections and the cotrasting colors will be nice as well.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Eh, I don't really like those. Of course I'm not wearing them so my opinion wouldn't really matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • h ttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Bandeau_Bikini_adjusted.jp g

If you look like that, then yes, of course they're flattering.

0|0
    0|0
    • Remember to take the space out of the h and ttp as well as the jp and g. I just joined and it won't let me post pictures

• Hah I remember thanks! And I have the similar body shape but not exactly.

• Go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • meh :/

0|1
    0|0
  • They can be. It really depends on what your body--and especially your boobs--looks like when you're naked.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean like this?

link

and I think it would be best for your body

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I think they generally are unless you are larger or you have really big boobs. It should look good on you though. I only wear mine when I am tanning because it falls off when I swim in the pool.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have like a 36b 32c cup, but the bandeau fits me pretty well!

• Do you have links or pics to show? Swimsuits are sexy and fancy to show your sexy body. multi-neon colored top is cool! Love it, matching a bright colored bottoms maybe better than black and white!

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never found bandeaus super flattering because there isn't much support/lift :)

0|0
    0|0