Are bandeau swimsuits flattering?

I'm 6 foot, thin but have curves and some muscle from playing volleyball. The bandeau top is multi-neon colored and I'm going to get white and black bottoms.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, especially if you're toned bandeau suits are more attractive than the really mini binkinis because they cover small imperfections and the cotrasting colors will be nice as well.

What Guys Said 6

• Eh, I don't really like those. Of course I'm not wearing them so my opinion wouldn't really matter.

• h ttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ed/Bandeau_Bikini_adjusted.jp g

If you look like that, then yes, of course they're flattering.

• Remember to take the space out of the h and ttp as well as the jp and g. I just joined and it won't let me post pictures

• Hah I remember thanks! And I have the similar body shape but not exactly.

• Go for it.

• meh :/

• They can be. It really depends on what your body--and especially your boobs--looks like when you're naked.

• you mean like this?

link

and I think it would be best for your body

What Girls Said 3

• I think they generally are unless you are larger or you have really big boobs. It should look good on you though. I only wear mine when I am tanning because it falls off when I swim in the pool.

• I have like a 36b 32c cup, but the bandeau fits me pretty well!

• Do you have links or pics to show? Swimsuits are sexy and fancy to show your sexy body. multi-neon colored top is cool! Love it, matching a bright colored bottoms maybe better than black and white!

• I've never found bandeaus super flattering because there isn't much support/lift :)