Why do guys wear skinny jeans if they just pull them down anyway?

I am not trying to bash anyone. I am not judging. I understand that they are things that girls do that are equal to this. But I understand why girl's do this because I am a girl. I am not saying anyone should stop wearing their skinny jeans low if they want to, it's their choice. I am purely curious and do not understand. Please do not "yell" or bash, or get upset. I am not judging, or saying anything anyone is doing is wrong, and I am not saying anyone should not do this. Please do not get offended or upset with me. I really do not want a debate here. It is simply a question I always wanted an answer to.

Moving on. I get guys pull the skinny jeans down when they wear them sometimes because they are tight and they most likely hurt your junk. As a girl blessed with a great big behind I understand that skinny jeans can be tight, not painful, but tight. But if they cause pain why wear them?

Again I am just confused, please do not yell at me. I'm not judging anyone, I just want clarification.

0|0
0|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• I don't think that's why they 'sag'.

They think sagging looks good. Either because you look like someone in jail with no belt because its a suicide risk, or because you idolize japanese repro jeans that had a higher waist then modern ones but wear them low anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do girls wear huge heels that are the exact opposite of comfortable?

The exact same reason: to look good/fit in/follow fashion

People do stupid things for little or no reason at all. Just happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two words: Breezy Balls

Even though I don't wear them that's my guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's why I don't wear skinny jeans; I just don't think men should wear them. Period.

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks less queer if you sag

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow! Welcome back to GAG!...O.O

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are you yelling at me? Stop judging me. I'm going to go cry now. :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they're fat guys, they should be wearing fat jeans, not skinny jeans.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.