Girls, how do you like your guy to smell?

and what kind of Cologne do you like on your guy,there are loads of them in market,which particular one you like the most ?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're looking for a good cologne, try L'Homme by Yves Saint Laurent, you can find it at Macy's or any other similar department store with a cologne kiosk. I get complimented on it all the time. It'll run you about $60 for a bottle that should last around a year, depending on how often you use it. If that's too steep, Coolwater by Davidoff is a good, cheaper alternative...plus you can drop Snoop Dogg 'Lodi Dodi' jokes all the time, hahaha. Random Person: "Hey, what are you wearing?" You: "For all the bitches I might take home, I got the Johnson's baby powder and Coolwater cologne..." 60% of the time, that line works every time, hahaha.

Just don't forget that the key...THE KEY...is to remember that LESS IS MORE. At most, hit yourself ONCE on the base of your throat or back of your neck, and, ideally, just spray a shot into the air in front of you and step through it. Too much cologne is overwhelming to most girls, and some girls don't like it at all, so err on the side of caution. And bottom line, I've never heard ANY girl say "I love when a guy is DRENCHED in cologne", haha. Think of it like this: a girl needs to be close to you to smell you in the first place, whether the scent is good or bad. If they can smell you from too far away, you either need to shower or you have too much cologne on. So basically, only wear enough cologne that it would be noticed in close encounters only. And of course, it goes without saying...cologne is NOT a substitute for soap and water!

good luck, bruh.

What Girls Said 14

• soap. seriously, soap is the best thing you could smell like. not a big fan of axe, when my brother showers in the basement the entire frigin house smells like it, and it's not good. to be honest I love it when the guy smells like fresh air or like he's been in the sun. you know that smell you smell when you're been sittig in the sun for a bit with naked skin? so good ?.?�

• Not like he poured a whole bottle of scented alcohol on himself and it should be subtle and smell tasteful. Like when a woman smells it she should want to wrap herself up with her man. Nordstroms has this cologne that I smell on a lot of men but I don't know what its called exactly but it is enticing. I'm gonna try and see if I can find out the name of it.

Sometimes when men have cologne that smells good ad they have it one it smells like they actually bathed in it which is terrible and when others get a whiff of it it burns nasal passages and throat. It shouldn't be over powering like that.

• like sex

• Old Spice is what is common around here, and I love that scent. It also happens to be the cologne/aftershave that every guy I have dated has used...not sure if that's what attracted me to them in the first place, but I do like that scent. :)

• It's such a turn on when a guy smells good. I don't care what kind of cologne, as long as it smells good.

• Cologne can sometimes be a turn-off for girls. I'd say just if the guy is clean and didn't smell like BO, he's fine.

• A guy who just came out of the shower. Fresh and light, but still leaving some of his own natural scent to peek through ;)

• Well I like him to smell clean. lol As long as he showers, I'm good.

As far as cologne goes, there's this one cologne from Adides(sp?) that really turns me on when I smell it. I don't remember the exact one though...I think it has orange packaging.

• out of the shower fresh, soap

• Like my p**** :D

• forget that sh*t, I just like the smell of his d*** :P

• like axe!

• his natural baby smell :)

• i like dolce and gabbana light blue homme

and rocawear

What Guys Said 2

• they OBVIOUSLY love the smell of ninja.

wapshhh

• to them, nothing is more arousing than the smell of fresh underwear

• Lol its funny that you say that cause a study actually found that the smell of testosterone does turn women on.

What really gets their attention tho, is the smell of another women.

It brings out their competitive side.