If he thinks I'm so unattractive, why doesn't he back off?

this RANDOM guy thinks I'm a big fat cow lol and yet he keeps chasing? I'm like, dude if you hate my body so much.. step off son? like really ? find someone else, I don't need you lol me and my cellulite will do just fine without you o.0

he said it behind my back but in different words (he pretty much called me fat though),

yet keeps following me around all the time and I keep telling him to get lost cause I know he thinks I'm fat so it's like um really? what's your motivation? I think maybe he's in the closet about liking chubby girls or he just likes playin games with ppl.. either way I that's pretty messed up...

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's said that to your face then I'm pretty sure he's not chasing you darlin

• i guess I could be misinterpreting his behavior but I don't know, thanks for answering!

What Guys Said 3

• he is desperate cow I guess

• some guys just like the chase

• He is a secretive chubby chaser

• his most recent girl was model thin? he makes no sense really.thanks for the answer :D

• hence the word "secretive" lololol

and you are welcome

What Girls Said 1

• How is he chasing you? Usually a guy doesn't say that to a girl if he likes her.

• he's always offering ideas on how I can improve but it's like he's forcing these ideas down my throat! and I've told him before I don't need or want his advice but he keeps trying to change me to make me "better" like if I'm hotter then he'll give me the privilege of dating him ? LOL he's trippin lol he really is.. as if!

• Yeah I wouldn't date him if I were you. if he can't accept you the way you are now then how is he going to accept anything in the future.