If he thinks I'm so unattractive, why doesn't he back off?

this RANDOM guy thinks I'm a big fat cow lol and yet he keeps chasing? I'm like, dude if you hate my body so much.. step off son? like really ? find someone else, I don't need you lol me and my cellulite will do just fine without you o.0

Updates:
he said it behind my back but in different words (he pretty much called me fat though),

yet keeps following me around all the time and I keep telling him to get lost cause I know he thinks I'm fat so it's like um really? what's your motivation? I think maybe he's in the closet about liking chubby girls or he just likes playin games with ppl.. either way I that's pretty messed up...

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• if he's said that to your face then I'm pretty sure he's not chasing you darlin

0|0
    0|0
    • i guess I could be misinterpreting his behavior but I don't know, thanks for answering!

What Guys Said 3

• he is desperate cow I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • some guys just like the chase

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a secretive chubby chaser

0|0
    0|0
    • his most recent girl was model thin? he makes no sense really.thanks for the answer :D

• hence the word "secretive" lololol

and you are welcome

What Girls Said 1

• How is he chasing you? Usually a guy doesn't say that to a girl if he likes her.

0|0
    0|0
    • he's always offering ideas on how I can improve but it's like he's forcing these ideas down my throat! and I've told him before I don't need or want his advice but he keeps trying to change me to make me "better" like if I'm hotter then he'll give me the privilege of dating him ? LOL he's trippin lol he really is.. as if!

• Yeah I wouldn't date him if I were you. if he can't accept you the way you are now then how is he going to accept anything in the future.