Has anybody actually seen an ugly guy with a very good looking girl?

I know they say that if a guy has the personality of Casanova he can get any body, however I have yet to see an ugly guy with a good looking woman and I am just not talking good looking, I am talking about very good looking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Half of my university couples... I blame the shortage of straight men :p

• Do you go to some type of arts school or something?

• There's not as many gay guys out there as you might think. (Unless you happen to be in a majorly gay area like San Francisco). Most guys just aren't that aggressive or seem metro, so there might be more straight guys than you think.

• I know my school well enough to know we aren't in san fran and have a shortage of straight males. to the like of our straight female population.

What Girls Said 10

• link

you tell me.

• Yup. One of my friends is the very pretty girl (like an 8) and her fiancée is probably a 4-5. They're happy so that's what counts

• That's easy! Only two reasons!

1, He has Money

2, Ugly guys are more reliable, no other woman may compete, it's safe to be with ugly guy. And because the girl is already good looking, so she doesn't need to worry the gene of their baby.

• Only in the tabloids

• Ya one of my best friends did but she broke up with him she said she was settling..I could of told her that but I didn't because well maybe that's just her taste

• Yeah come to Brazil and that's all You see

• No I've haven't.have you?

• The guy I was with for MANY years was supposedly a lot less attractive than me. People would always make comments, especially while in high school! I was somewhat aware of it but loved his personality. I felt like I could trust him and that that was more important than looks or anything else...

• My ex got very lucky with me haha

• i have seen this a few times but they are usually if not always rich.

What Guys Said 2

• Lots of times. Many-a-time personality, sensitivity and self confidence win out. After all is said and done, there will always be Beauty and the Beast stories.

• i haven't but I have seen it the other way around