Clothes on a guy. Girls what do you like?

I guess it depends on the occasion maybe. Lets just stick with maybe casual? I guess what do you generally find attractive for guys to wear?

Also, what would you avoid? :S

I take that back ... anything goes. Any event :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Just don't wear anything that shows your underwear please.

-Casual look T-shirt and a jeans do the work or :

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link (from left to right, ignore the 3rd clothes and the fallen jeans in the 2nd)

-I think suits and clothes like this one:

link

link

link

link

link

link (first clothes from the left)

Just wear the clothes in their right places, choose colors that fits you and don't look like you are trying too hard.

I don't think that multicolored shirts look good on a lot of guys, I personally don't like it unless you add something to it like

• ... link otherwise I hate it. or something with two colors is fine like link

• They are good, they aren't as skinny as what I posted, You notice that many of the jeans I posted more skinny at the end. Try changing the colors of your jeans sometimes, don't just stick with only this color, they are good, You do not need more baggy jeans, those are fine, don't worry just don't wear the multicolored shirt.

• By multi-colored do you mean plaid?

What Girls Said 6

• Casual - I like T-shirt and jeans, boring I know but honestly that's what attracts me the most.

I hate khaki colored pants/shorts and light jeans, especially with a red t-shirt. That's just gross!

Formal- I tend not to like it particularly if a guy is too formal, there's a time and a place for a suit, but mostly a dress shirt would work fine.

If you're not sure what to wear ask one of your female friends to go shopping with you, it'll honestly make all the difference!

• A pair of nice jeans with button down or polo shirt.

No cargo pants. Don't like skinny jeans on most men. Very few can pull off that look.

No colorful bottoms. Or large prints.

• :S skinny jeans... well the jeans I have are not pipes but they may be a bit skinny. maybe post a link to what your thinking.

• This is totally awkward but I dig a guy who wears a lot of dress shirts, that or long sleeve shirts (Perferably with horizontal strips, like Black and Red ones)

Depending on the guy I just like Tee shirts and tank tops

I hate it when guys are shirtless, unless they are wearing Pajamas (because that is understandable)

I HATE sweatshirts.

• jeans and a cute hoodie :)

• Hm.. I think with proper styling, guys can pull off nearly any look and make me look twice. But for personal styles that make me take notice include fitted shirts, tailored trousers, or dress shirts for nights out; for casual, jeans are fine as long as they're by the waist and hiding your drawers. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for a shirt that accentuates arm, shoulder or back muscles if they guy is toned. Classic colors, neutrals with pops of color that say that a person is calm and grounded, but not dull. Waistcoats/vests can look nice and can be dressed down as well.

Overall it depends on the individual though. For example, my partner looks excellent in dark colors, and a punk/rocker style like dark clean denims and black muscle shirts with a slightly military style coat. My friend however would never be able to pull that off, and looks a world better in lighter colors, and a more prep style.

Things I avoid? Hm... Overly baggy or 'sagging' pants. I don't care how much air someone needs down there, I don't need to see it hanging out the back.

• Plaid. I love plaid.

Suits...suits are awesome.

Cuttoffs in the gym...sexxxy!

Sweaters can be attractive too!

What Guys Said 0