What do girls find more attractive?

Well, making the story short. I at one point worked out and gave it up so that I can instead put time into learning guitar. It doesn't really matter to me which was the better choice in what girls like about guys, but I'm just curious now. What do you girls find more attractive in a guy? A guy with a nice body? Or a guy that can play an instrument, such as guitar?

• Guitar
  • Nice body

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not going to lie, I like my men to have a rocking body, but if all he has is a nice body, then he's eye candy, and nothing more. By the same idea, if the guy is a god at an instrument, but he's the human marshmallow-man, then I'd respect him, but not date him.

There should be a mix of the two. Somewhat sexy/hot, and somewhat talented. So don't spend ALL your time at one thing, mix it up a bit! Spend a few hours practicing, spend a few hours working out!

But, another consideration is what YOU want to do. Don't just do something because it'll make you a more attractive deal to girls. That's just being fake, which is worse, in my eyes, then being round and talentless.

What Girls Said 8

• A nice body is a good quality unless it is ridiculously sculpted. I think as long as you take care of yourself and are doing what interests you, that's a very attractive quality.

• Guitar/ musician. But I like emo boys and musicians so you don't even have to ask me twice.

• I definitely have to be honest with the hott body. If they could play the guitar and have a hot body that drives me crazy.

• Like I told you before, musician > body builder

:P

• It's more about everything about the guy not just wether he works out all the time or he plays a guitar. You sound like your trying 2 hard.

• As I said, it doesn't really matter to me which is considered more attractive, I just asked the question out of pure curiosity.

• Nice body def, the guys where I live that can play guitar really aren't my type-the way they dress etc.

• I'd find a guy that plays an instrument more attractive.

• talent!

What Guys Said 0