Do you think these shorts are inappropriate for every day wear?

So I have been wearing these type of spandex shorts to stores and pretty much every where else. Do you think they are in appropriate? I am 17 years old and kind of refuse to wear pants for in the summer lol link

Most Helpful Guy

• More and more girls are wearing shorts and pants in stretchy, clinging materials. Honestly, I love it, but then, I'm a young guy who loves to look at beautiful women and their bodies like every other straight male. There are places I wouldn't suggest wearing them, but if it's just a casual place, it should be fine, especially if it's warm. Just keep in mind it will draw attention wearing such clingy material like that. If it bothers you, I'd suggest something with a little less cling, even if it is the same length. You won't ever hear a complaint from me, regardless, though.

What Guys Said 10

• Not really. Mostly because you're 17. You do know there's shorts made of cotton that don't make you look like you just did a bike race, right?

• No they are not and don't let anyone tell you they are.. Now I would say yes they are if your butt cheeks are hanging out of the bottom.. But they are made for working out kind of like yoga pants they are made for women like yourself to feel comfortable in every day life.. I know this because of my ex girlfriends and sisters and mom they all dress to fit comfortable while out and about.. But just make sure you don't have them to tight that can cause a cammel toe

• I don't think they're appropriate for everyday wear. I'm not yo daddy though, so I can't tell you what not to wear.

• I'd have a hard time getting anything done with you running around wearing that :) Keep cool

• They're just fine, whether or not they're appropriate depends of the weather, you don't wanna catch a cold.

• in the summer short's all the time for me I can't undress them because I play football ( soccer ) so I should dress short's .

uhmm... & I think it's good for you & it's kind of hot out there so everybody should wear it

• i think that those are very cute spandex shorts. you must have very beautiful attractive legs for you to be wearing those spandex shorts everywhere huh?

• It depends on what type of attention you're looking for, however, no I don't think they're exactly inappropriate, I mean you're not going to get arrested for wearing them

• Hot... make sure to pull them up real tight in the front

• They look like the same length shorts I see most girls wearing, but something about them being spandex makes it seem inappropriate, I do not know. Why not try wearing other shorts or skirts instead?

What Girls Said 8

• I don't think they are really appropriate to wear just out anywhere but that's just me. Like others have said you can wear whatever you like.

You are obviously going to draw attention to yourself wearing those and while it might be flattering to have a cute college guy looking at you, keep in mind the old man in the corner is oogling you too.

I also don't think too many people like to wear pants in the summertime. You could get skirts, dresses, jean shorts, or cotton shorts instead if you wanted.

link

link

link

link

• Nope that's not exactly appropriate wear for a job.

• Yes, they are inappropriate. I mean come on! They're not even stylish :/.. you could wear jeans shorts or skirts (I too never wear pants in summer so I wear shorts/skirts) but not these! These are for exercise at home.

• The look like bloomers or Volleyball shorts. I don't think they are really appropriate but hey I have seen denim short that show more. They also look like workout shorts. You can wear other things if you don't want to wear pants, their are many other options.

• to me-that's underwear. BUT,if I saw a girl wearing them,i wouldn't think it's inappropriate,most girls wear stuff like that. just watch out for camel toe-PLEASE.

• personally I dont, but I think if you are okay with it and are comfortable you can wear whatever you want

• They look like my underwear.

• In public?What do you think?

I think they are not propper but if it is OK with you then it is ok.