What do guys think of nail polish?

do you like it when a girl uses nail polish (not crazy nails, just plain colors)

or do you prefer plain nails

or you don't notice it at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say most guys probably may not notice unless it adds to your overall look. Like if it's just a simple neutral color with no regard for trying to get it to accent you outfit we may not notice but if you're wearing a bright or notable color dress with matching nails I think it's much more noticeable and attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it can really make a difference in the way appears. I don't know why, I just think it does

• If she's all dressed up for the night out, bright red is sexy to me. But for day to day, I don't care for it at all.

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys notice others guys may not but if they are the boyfriend then either way they are going to notice because I'll tell them I did it or ask them "do you like it?" lol.