Do men really care what a women wears in the bedroom?

Do guys like to see women in lingerie that matches or does it not make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard a female comedian talk about this. She said she liked "ghetto sex". she said she wouldn't wear matching underwear but would wear a purple bra with green panties. And she wouldn't take her panties off, just move it to the side. x )

I would say during the heat of the moment it won't really matter to the guy (No guy will ever say "Stop! Is that mismatched lingerie you're wearing?! I can't do this..), but it is kinda funny and maybe even a little tacky. lol I would say try to match, but if the fire is burning don't doubt yourself and just go with it.

• Hahahaha....this answer cracked me up, because I'm guessing its true, plus I pictured you saying "stop! is that mismatched lingerie you're wearing?! I can't do this..." in a movie preview voice.....nice touch ; )

• Glad you liked it Savanna, anytime ;)

What Guys Said 6

• That depends on whether y'all are in the heat of the moment or not. If you are performing a strip-tease for him I'd suggest going with a matching set, but if your just getting down to the dirty, I think it's obvious that us guys don't really care. One thing to think about is that if you are constantly worrying about this, it will show on your date, so if it makes you uncomfortable to go without matches, don't do it. I hope this helps, Kyle

• Thanks Kyle. :-)

• You are very welcome. Hit me up if you have any personal questions... I'll be more than happy to help, Kyle

• Lol, I would prefer Lingerie, hell ya cause that just makes you look sexier and will cause the guy to crave for you more! Do a little strip dance for your lover too, I know he would be happy. But make sure this guy won't go around telling his friends what you did cause people will think you are either a hoe or a slut!

• In the bedroom she can wear or not wear whatever she wants and it won't bother me in the least.

• Matching lingerie is ALWAYS better, but honestly we're just glad to have you there.

• i don't really care if it matches

• If you're just wearing it to wear it, then if it matches or not it doesn't matter. In other words if it was just what you were wearing that day or something you had on to do nothing more than just wear it for the sake of wearing it doesn't matter.

Now if you're trying to uh "catch his eye" and be all sexy and seductive it might play a little more of a role because it'll be a little distracting, for lack of a better word, if you showed up in the green and purple combo mentioned earlier.

What Girls Said 0