What Girls Said 12

• Rock/Punk/Emo

I am one myself :) I love the style. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Rocker/punk/emo

0|1
    0|0
  • Vintage. I guess Hipster too since everyone keeps calling me a hipster.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fashion is so much more than generic labels. You'd be surprised how many people fit into more than one category or simple create their own. So to answer your question, I prefer people who aren't placed into any specific label and has his/her own style.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer the classy uptown girl look :D

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm close to the 30 so the A&F thing is too young for me. I like NY&Co, Banana Republic, and stores along those lines. Like a casual but dressy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Idk I am a mixture of all those.

0|1
    0|0
  • not sure.. I like all styles and dress in all styles

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't categorize fashion and put it in a box like that. I wear what I like and what I like is usually crazy and funky and edgy.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Eww. I hate people who actually have a "style" or name for what they wear, especially guys.

0|0
    1|0
  • On a girl? Basic, casual, rocker chic, classy and preppy (but I duno what your version of preppy is since there's no Abercrombie or Lacoste here).

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol... the same as your version of preppy.. just tat I quoted some examples

tat were in my head... :P

• Preppy mixed with hood

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the occasion. I'm like it all

0|1
    0|0
  • I love emo and punk girls...as an anarchist who loves screamo its only natural. Its all about tattoos, piercings, and cool hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I HATE stereotyping fashion but lets face it, it's going to happen no matter what we say. I tend to just go out in jeans and a T however, if I want to feel a little more "dressed up" I'll put on a nice shirt and a nicer pair of pants or something of the sort. On women, I prefer they look like they do on Gossip Girl

0|0
    1|0
  • On girls I would pick classy, but any look would do for me.

0|0
    0|0