Are there a lot of attractive guys/girls at your gym?

The gym I started going to has mostly high school football players and young women(early 20's). The guys aren't so attractive and the women are kind of...they're attractive in guys eyes I assume haha. They just go to walk on the treadmill and they're with a full face of makeup and do half assed workouts. Later in the day with Zumba classes, older women come out. Random people, but the guys aren't hot

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a decent amount of attractive girls at my gym. It kind of depends on the time of day when I go, but for the most part its after work so I see mostly the same people. Anyway I noticed a lot of people at my gym are very independent, not too many conversation's going the its suppose to be I guess. Anyway I'm intimidated by the attractive gym girls, I don't find them approachable and would never at my gym. Maybe its because they're all sweetie and always have serious faces like they want to tear me apart, I have no idea... Yea I'm over exaggerating but that's just how I feel! :D

What Guys Said 11

• I almost ignore every woman at my gym. If I have to talk to its yes,no,thank you or excuse me.

I also notice the types who show up in make up and do half ass work outs. There twits.

Yeah there are a few I guess although I have no interest in making any kind of relationship with them. I want my gym to be a place where I can go get my frustrations out and do what I need to do.

• There's a mix of hotties, girls that need to be in the gym badly (hey, give 'em credit for being there!) and older women. It really depends upon what time you happen to drop in. In general, I'd say most of the guys in the gym are in better shape than the women.

• I don't like girls that come in obviously overdressed for the gym. I've picked up girls at the gym, but never those. They just make it too obvious. There's some cute girls, building up a sweat and getting themselves sexy.

I go to my gym, so there's attractive guys.

• what is "overdressed" for the gym?

• Makeup (more than just foundation or lip gloss), hair done, Ed Hardy sweats, a bunch of bangles. I've seen guys lift in velour sweats. Shall I continue? My fingers hurts from typing.

• Yes, the good looking older women are busy duringt the day-- you see them in the evening!

I also notice the younger women only go through the motions when working out!

• Unless I'm on the treadmill I'm not really looking around so I'm not sure. I will say that the few good looking women more than make up for the ones I don't notice. It's nice being able look at something other than walls or dudes.

• You're funny. As I was reading your question I thought "the girls at my gym might be attractive if the bothered to put on some make-up and dress better". Then, I hit the end of your question.

I'd say my gym's girls might look passable in club lighting if fully decked out. However, very very few girls, in general, can also look good at the gym. I see a lot of them come in with one or two little kids (checked into the daycare room) and it's clear they once had great bodies, and are trying to jog and step their way back. Doesn't seem to ever work.

• Maybe not in yours but in mine its almost a requirement to be good looking lol

• About a ratio of 20 good looking guys for every good looking girl.

• Don't know, I don't hang out in the cardio room.

• Hell no, all the hotties workout in the more expensive gym :/

• No not really

What Girls Said 19

• Some people are only at a level where they can walk on a treadmill... or maybe have health reasons or something... it's ignorant and a little rude to say if you are walking that you are half assed and not doing work... walking on incline is maybe slower but just as good as other cardio if you put effort in it and do it regularly and sweat.

Also, people have busy lives so they do happen to be coming from who knows where and may be wearing makeup... so what? Unless their hair is curled and they're in stilettos, give them a break.

• lol

I guess you took offense to this?

You're right, I shouldn't judge the obviously made up girls who hog the treadmills only staring into their reflection or trying to get attention

• We all have opinions but sometimes "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" really does apply lol. But hey, its a free world, you think what you like :)

• I didn't say anything bad is the thing :) If I'd called them sluts or bitches I'd understand your reaction, but considering I didn't, there's no reason to take offense to this. But reality is no one is taking the chick who goes to the gym looking for a man seriously

• The gym I go to is my university's gym and I do find most of the guys on my campus attractive (although all the other girls don't seem to agree haha), so I guess by default yes :P

Theres this one guy... mmmmm... he's so hot, I go to the gym with him during the school year, he's also coincidentally my boyfriend haha.

but yeah, I think so. but the girls at my school are ALL SO FREAKING PRETTY. so naturally, the gals at the gym are unreasonably attractive :p

• "Theres this one guy... mmmmm... he's so hot, I go to the gym with him during the school year, he's also coincidentally my boyfriend haha." I was about to say as I read the first part lol then I read boyfriend

• There's barely any attractive girls. Most of them are older and/or focusing on loosing weight. I know most of the guys already so they aren't really attractive to me since they're friend zoned lol. But I'm sure girls would find some to be attractive.

• Oh my gosh this made me laugh. I'm not usually 'checking people out' but if I look around I'm usually laughing internally at the useless girls with a pound of makeup on in their skimpy outfits, looking at their reflections in the mirrors and scoping the room constantly for men... and on the other end of the spectrum there's the dudes who work out for "aesthetics".. making awkwardly loud grunting noises and doing millions of bicep curls.. they have massive upper bodies and then tiny little calves... they always forget to workout the calves.

• This is a good question. Yes I used to be intimidated going to my gym because the guys are all hot and built but now that I'm a regular I see that all kinds of people come in. I also see that people are too concerned with there workout to even look at the people who are around them.

• Umm yea. I am a bit of a pervert so I can't help but to seank a peak when a hot guys is doing sit ups and push up! Ahhh priceless :D

• Yes there are!

I still go to the gym bare faced but I still eye all the hotties!

It doesn't impact my want to kick ass in the gym, it actually makes me want to work even harder!

• Nope not really, I go to my local YMCA and for some reason it's mostly middle age and elderly people that go there. Most people my age go to the Rush because it's "cooler". I like the Y though because all their exercise classes are free to members and they are located all over America so anywhere I go I can work out. Plus it takes off that extra pressure to look good around my peers and I can just focus on my workout.

• I have only seen like two attractive girls at the gym I work at. Its a gym at a collage so you would think there would be more. I've only seen a few attractive guys. I may be really picky. There is this guy I work with tho who I think is really attractive but he's gay. Lame

• Nope all old people and I love it no feeling bad about myself like I did at my old gym:)

• There are usually a few good looking girls every time I go into my gym. Sometimes I pass on the gym cause of all the judging that goes on there. For instance, I go to the gym after work, so yes I am sometimes wearing my makeup from the day. Not really something I can help since I go straight from one to the other. I'd rather do an at home workout to avoid all the crap. And I do workout( instead of some people I see walking on the treadmill , haha).

• My gym is packed with hotties and good looking bodies. The staff are a plus as well :p

• I wish I could go to the gym :/

• No they don't seem to care what they look like

• Yes, a lot of good looking people at my gym.

• No I wish but then again id get distracted

• Sadly no just old people

• I only see body builder guys and fat girls at my gym. Keeping it bitterly honest. I get the dirty look when I go in by other women and the men looking at me like they've never seen a girl before. Every once in awhile there's a very attractive girl who comes in who just wants a cheap membership. Like myself of course. Who would turn down a $25 dollar a month gym? C'mon...

• That's what I'm afraid of, all the good/better looking fitter more determined people at the gym. Not sure if I could work out looking so bad (even though I am good looking) in that atmosphere. I hate to sweat.

• I didn't mean it like that hun. These people wouldn't be attractive even if they weren't sweaty lol

Plus, most of the ironically went to my HS, so I know them and that means something haha

• Make sure to do both cardio and weight lifting. You won't bulk up but it'll get you in tip top shape and add a little more tone and definition

• Ok, I'll try. Thankyou :)