Which look do you prefer - for the ladies or the guys?

A // link

B// link

C// Both

• Jeans and Heels
  • Dress and Heels
  • Both
Appreciate all the feedback and answers so far -- keep it coming.

Big thank you to all who answered the question asked and responded to the options provided! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Dresses and heels! I think it looks really elegant and more professional in my opinion.

What Girls Said 11

• I like both. Depends on the occasion and weather. But in general I opt for being comfortable. Soo if I had to pick I'd say A.

• i don't wear heels or really tight jeans and hardly dresses, and when I do wear dresses I wear flats, but I love my tennis shoes. I guess these just aren't my style

like these pants but not these shoes

link

and these shoes

link

• both ... but differnet heels those heels for A wear not for jeans... plus the jeans were ugly...

link

link

link

link

• The last one is decent but only cause the jeans are shorter/rolled up. But for me at least, heels or "wedges" (as you commented down there haha) just look strange if they're in conjunction with jeans that go all the way down. That could easily just be me though. But a quick google image search for "jeans and wedges" yielded no photos that I found to look good. Like this photo: link . I'm sure many would find that attractive but I just don't think they go well together.

• Neither, I prefer the long dresses, they are more feminine in my opinion.

• Both are nice :)

• I like dresses better, so B

• Jeans and wedges. Lol

• Definatly B

• I prefer A

• :/ B was a dress? lol didn't notice, I didn't even look I changed my mind Both but would change this type of the heels.

• A// I like that

• i prefer jeans and heels

What Guys Said 9

• B, I'm a sucker for girls in dresses. Can't stand heels though, being a massage therapist I've seen all the horrible things they do to feet and legs.

Gives me a lot of work though :)

• Definitely B... Jeans and heels just don't look right together.

• I would imagine they would feel a little more comfortable in a dress and heels in the summer time when it's at least 90 where I live. If they prefer otherwise (at this time), they're going to complain about it being "too hot". I'll look at them and say "well, you're wearing jeans!"

• absolutely second one

• both

a girl is a girl regardless =)

• both look good but I prefer A out of the 2 options provided

• A looks weird and unnatural.

• its because she has the wrong heels on if she had like wedges you know what those are link it would look much better

• Dress and heels, jeans and heels look off to me.

• Jeans and trainers. I don't like heels

• I know I didn't choose one of the two, but I'm sure you could work out which I'd prefer :)