Folks, what kinds of hats do you like wearing?

I wear any that I personally feel is going to look good on me.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I usually don't wear hats.

When I do I will probably wear a sun hat, or a brimmed hat when it is very warm outside.

• I have a hat with bear ears that I wear all the time, sometimes I wear a backwards cap if I'm jogging or doing sports or something but other than those two I don't wear hats. The only other time I wear a hat is for a Wedding, Christening or Funeral.

• I look gawd-awful in hats xD I think my head is too small! :P So they go over my eyes and stuff.

• <-- that one?

• Beanies..animal hats and fitted hats..or baseball hats with the snapback.

• I love love love my floppy hats.. I must have about 20 of them.. link .. and straw fedoras in the summer.. and my bike helmet and boarding helmet XD

• Straw hats

• When I go to a baseball game, I wear a baseball hat, but that's it.

• The only hats I wear are crechet

What Guys Said 3

• Irish caps with casual and casual formal attires and fedoras with suits.

• I go for fitted baseball caps, knitted skull caps, and occasionally a newsboy hat.

• Generally I wear baseball hats. I currently have a hat on that has gotten a lot of questions (it's always the same one but, it tends to be a lot)