Is it weird for guys to get nose jobs?

My nose isn't as extreme as Blake Lively's but I'm planning of getting something like that, is that weird?

55

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If you're really bothered by your nose and your self esteem is affected by it, then by all means go for it (but make sure you take enough time to pick a qualified and reputable surgeon)...at least once you get it fixed, you won't be ruminating over the shape of your nose and you can take your mind off of it and enjoy life.

Unless you have body dismorphic disorder or mental issues which affect your perception of yourself, I have nothign against cosmetic surgery- that goes for both men and women.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 4

• It's not weird at all, if you feel your nose needs to be fixed then by all means go ahead and fix it.

• I don't think it's weird. It's your body. Your face. If you don't like something about yourself, change it. Obviously you should refrain from going extreme and getting surgery after surgery, but if having a different nose would make you happier, I say go for it.

• Not at all.

• I wouldn't think much about it.

What Guys Said 5

• Is it weird to pick and choose body parts like they're an article of clothing? Incredibly, male or female.

• nothing wrong with it.

i think more people should get plastic surgery - women and men.

• Says your insecure of course, but that's about it.

• Yes. I thought this type of surgery is just for women

• it isn't weird if you truly feel it's necessary