Girls, which type of guy do you prefer?

The "beautiful" (cute?) guy like, say, CIlian Murphy, or the hot ones like David Beckham? Which would you look most at in the streets?

And is beautiful the same as being hot?

Most Helpful Girl

• A cute guy, like Cillian Murphy, is a good choice for me. But I think its all good, hot or cute or beautiful I'll take it all haha. But I do mostly go for cute guys. Not exactly sure the difference between beautiful and hot but they are definitely not the same.

What Girls Said 3

• i personally go for the beautiful, cute guy, especially if he has a gorgeous smile. xxxx

• Hot guys def. I look for the guy that looks more rough. More like a grunge, punk or metal head guy. The guys that look badass. Beautiful is the type of guy that is more goody goody, baby face. The one you can't picture getting nasty. lol that's the best description I can come up with.

• I like cute guys, they don't even have to be really beautiful, it is enough that they have something that is special about them, and what is going to attract me.

What Guys Said 0