Thinking of dying my hair black. I'm pale and have really blue eyes. What ya think?

K, so I have dark brown hair but I'm really interested in dying it black. It's really long at the moment, I also have fairly pale skin and really really blue eyes. Do ya think it's a good combo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I'd go for it, I did my hair black once, it can drown out your face a bit but I think it works well with the right hairstyles and brings out the blue in your eyes! Even if you find it's not the color for you, it can't imagine it being that much different to the dark brown you are now.

What Guys Said 3

• Sure it's a good combo but I actually like the one you already have better. Somehow the pitch black hair on alabaster skin is just a little too much contrast. Dark brown is preferable in my opinion. Try it for a while and see what you like more, you'll look good either way.

• go for it, you won't know if you like

it or not, untill you try it.. ^-^

I think the compination of those

three colors compliments each other.. ^-^

• On one hand because you have blue eyes, I would think you should go blond, however on the other hand because you have pale skin, I would think you should go red...black wouldn't fit you. Could you compromise and go brown?

What Girls Said 2

• I've black hair, green eyes and am practically see-through but have been told its a great contrast

• Only thing is, it might wash you out a bit with the pale skin. But it;s summer, so just tan a bit.