Do girls like the guy who wears a casual wear t-shirt and jeans?

actually I always wear those in the summer with converse all-star black or navy & if I want to change some thing I wear a short & definitely I put some perfume ... is that OK with girls' .

Most Helpful Girl

• Love it - as long as the jeans aren't skinny leg. I prefer guys that are more casual its gives the appearance that you've a laid back attitude too.

• of course the jean's not skinny I can't wear those jean's because it's not comfortable for me & it's not good with the shoes anyway :P

• yup actually I don't spend much time in the mirror maybe just when I shave or put some hair gill & uhm ... heheh for conversation I don't know about that because I'm gona take her to see the sun set on the sea but I'll do my best on that :)

• That actually sounds beautiful. Best of luck and enjoy

What Girls Said 10

• Hell yeah! I like it when a guy's all low-maintenance, because that makes me feel like I don't have to be all dolled up, either.

But I'm not sure about the perfume...deodorant, please, but perfume? don't really like that...

• so what you think about it uhm ... is better to have some changes on my clothes or it should be as usual ?

• ok that's sound's good I'll do my best :) thank you & I really appreciated

• sure no problem! I hope it helped! and if you haven't gone on the date yet: good luck! :D

• That's what my man has done the last nine years and I still can't get enough- unless you're looking fir that girl w the gucci bag and high heels who might want something fancier I think you've got no worries.

Any of you girls out there? Let this guy know

• Yeah, I dress up but I don't want a man that puts more into his clothing than I do, it would be to high maintenance.

• so you think that the man should dressed up as usual & don't have some changes on his clothes ?

• yeah I mean unless its something important that your going to

• yeah, casual's good :)

• so what you think about it should I change something on clothes or let it like that as usual ?

• leave it that way. I mean, unless you don't like that style. but you're comfortable with it, there's no problem. and it's not a bad look.

• sure, why not.

• so do you think that I don't have to get some changes on my clothes or I have to ?

• Perfecto :)

don't go too overboard with the perfume :)

• For me ya. I love converse. (:

• actually I wear the all-star shoe all the time because it's so comfortable & I don't feel so comfortable on any casual shoes

• uhm ... actually I wear casual taylor chuck lower & for the color's it's black but if I want to make some changes I wear navy

• Ah I see.. cool C:

• personally I like it

• thank you but ... do you think that the guy must have some changes with his wear's ?

• thank you it's awesome web I can now just know how to be stylish & you know as what they use to be say sexy :P thx again I really appreciated

• glad to be of help :)

• could care less what you wear, as long as you made me laugh and feel happy being around you

• so if iam going on a date with someone the last thing that she would care about is what I dressed on ?

& uhm ... actually I'll do my best to keep her happy tonight as I could .

• well I wouldn't care, but maybe some would. I wouldn't do a fancy date anyway. something were we could both be ourselves and have fun.

• thank you really I appreciated

• ur cute :)

• uhm ... I don't know what to say ... thank you :)

What Guys Said 0