What would you think of a girl who is wearing Yoga pants and a wife beater?

Who is wearing Yoga pants and a wife beater?

Or shorts and a wife beater...

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Sexy in a simple way. I like a girls that can dress down and still look amazing. I would take a girl with no make-up, work out pants, and a tank top over a girl in her most expensive dress, jewelry and purse under a pound of make up any day. Even better is fresh out of bed, hair a mess, stretching and rubbing her eyes to wake up while wearing nothing but cotton panties and one of my button-ups.

• I would first notice that she is obviosly confident, then I would try and see the signs as to whether she was single or not, but in all I would think she looks OK, worth an approach,x

• Brilliant, that's what I would think. I find the whole yoga look super attractive.

I prefer something more like "undershirt" though. I hate calling them wife-beaters.

• meh.. they are what they are.. and not all "undershirts" are tanks..

• Depending on the face, how she wears her hair, age, warts on face or not, how she reacts to little things that happen around her...sounds like a leftover displaced hippie. But it never hurts to be sure.

• good compination for working out

and/or moving around freely.. I think

as a clothing style, it looks comfortable ^-^

• Are you kidding? I don't think I've heard of a better combo since peanut butter and jelly. Okay, I'm exaggerating. It's still an awesome outfit, though.

• I wouldn't think anything at all.. I probably wouldn't even notice it or have a thought about it.

• Like this? link lol

• what's a wife beater?...

• that being trendy is important to her

• I would think she's just trying to relax. Girls don't ALWAYS have to look like a million bucks. Besides, if he loves you, he loves you no matter what you're in, right?

• I would definitely say I think she's confident, is a relaxed person and is probably going to/from working out. Usually it's pretty sexy.

• sexy!

• sexy

• She sounds like a baller with a laid back attitude who doesn't give a f***. :)

• Sexy means she's fit. (most of the time)

• I would think she did not feel like getting dressed up that day and wanted to chill more.

• I would prefer sports bra over wife beater

• Fine with me. I didn't think you were ever coming back to this site.

What Girls Said 9

• It would either look really chilled and casual, a laid back kinda girl or really trashy, it's a hard one too call, depends on the girl - how she holds herself, her appearance, hairstyle ect.

• Slouchy day, going to work out, or in extreme circumstances a lesbian. But you would have to be look pretty butch for that to happen.

• I think: "That girl is wearing Yoga pants(/shorts) and a wife beater. DERP DERP"

• She is trying to show off her physique.

Nothing wrong with that.

• lol @ all the chicks making such catty comments.

Generally, it's nothing.

You asking this question makes me wonder why you care?

• Because I went out like this, just walking my puppy in the park, I got a lot of dirty looks from other girls and old people.. but I didn't think it was a big deal...

Trying to see if it was me... or them...

• Well yeah, but its not like I have a lot of curves to flaunt lol

• Eh, who cares about the dirty looks. As long as you weren't doing anything blatantly trashy, you must be doing something right. ;)

• swag.

• Headed to the gym

• It varies. Typically comes off a little trashy though.

• Exhibitionist.