Why do young men refuse to shave their mini mustaches

I'm in high school and all of the guys in my class refuse to shave their gross little peach fuzz. The girls tell them it looks stupid and isn't sexy like they think it is but the won't get rid of it. Why ?!?!

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Because interesting things are happening to a guy's body at that age. We we're just enjoying seeing the changes in different departments. :)

2. Honestly, what girls find attractive and what guys think girls find attractive are not always the same thing.

3. Some of the boys honestly don't care what you girls think.

What Guys Said 3

• It is a mark. A sign that they are growing.

Some guys cherish the small mustaches, not because they look good, but because they make them look older, or "feel" older.

• Their probably afraid of cutting themselves, and showing up the next day in school with toilet paper stuck to their face. And BTW I doubt girls would find them hot even after shaved. It didn't help me when I shaved in HS.

• Because their becoming Men!

What Girls Said 3

• They probably have been waiting for facial hair forever, now that they have it, they think "Yeah buddy I'm becoming a man." if they shave it, it's like their boys again...

• They are entering manhood.

• Noone likes a poo stache.