Would you girls turn down a guy due to excess hair?

suppose you meet a guy for first time, and you notice he has extra hairy arms and even you see chest hair at top button of shirt..what would you think and would you might turn him down fearing he might look horrible gorilla without his shirt?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls like furry guys...

• thats just a myth. No girl likes it.

• He poked fun at himself for being hairy, but he didn't seem insecure.

Waxing sucks, I wouldn't wish it upon anyone, haha. I didn't want him to be different. It's just who he was, I liked it because I liked him. I can love a wide variety of bodies if I'm in love with the person attached to it.

• u found any problem during intimate moments? :-p

What Girls Said 5

• I like a fair amount of hair on a guy - just not to a point where it looks like Baby Sasquatch Monster is clawing out of your shirt, or crawling down your back. A nice trim is always well...nice lol. Then again I am but one girl of billions.

Opinions may vary.

• Changes from person to person, but I personnally like 'hairy' men, I think it's manly. But if you're after a girl that doesn't like it, it isn't too difficult to get rid of it ;)

• i mean "extra" hairy and not just hairy!

• No, in fact to make him feel better I would stop shaving myself so we could match.

• what? What does that mean? You would pity him? and are you "extra" hairy girl :-p lol..

• issues with hair can be solved especially if you have too much, don't worry about it. You can always trim it

• Wax it off!

What Guys Said 2

• Hair turns some girls on. I'm friends with one of them. I seems to me it's just a matter of personal preference.

• does even "extra" hair and anywhere turns her on? not possible!

• can I ask how you know about her turn on? Does she admit it openly without thinking what others will think about her? And what you mean by "she takes it pretty far"? Lol.

• Me and my group of friends are a very tight-knit group.

• Mate, get it waxed