Do guys care about arm hair?

this is a weird question I know.

OK I'm not saying I'm gonna be hairy when I meet the guy on the first date by I have arm hair like it grows back within 2 weeks (its kind of faint but black cz I have black hair) don't mean to be gross. I can't afford to keep going a waxing it constantly, so do guys really notice the arm hair unless its SUPER long or there. Or first date you will be really put off by the girl and never see her again...?

p.s. I don't want to shave my arms, it makes it thicker just btw.

Most Helpful Guy

• you can wax at home, no?

Anyway, don't do things to please guys. If a guy doesn't like you because of your arms...you're better off without him.

Don't overthink the situation. It most likely isn't a problem as big as you're making him to be.

My female personal trainer has the hairiest arms I've ever seen, and oh boy, is she hot! Too bad she's got too many guys after her.

What Guys Said 1

• Funny you should ask that. I noticed arm hair on a nurse that was taking my blood pressure last week. It wasn't any longer than my own so If I would have had the chance to date her that wouldn't have been a deal breaker. We all have our faults, if that turns him off to the point he doesn't want to see you then he's pretty shallow.

What Girls Said 2

• What's the purpose of waxing arm hair? Everybody has hair on their arms, I see no point in removing it lol

• They don't care unless it's really dense, dark and long (all of those at once).