Was this really the best presentation for her?

I was just at lunch. A place that I go to quite often however I saw this girl for the first time. She's not a regular but she walked in with a guy (her boyfriend most likely). I'm writing about these two for two reasons: one is that I thought the guy looked like one of my managers at my OWN work. The other is that I saw the girl he was with in which she was wearing a nice little casual summer dress. Of course I'm going to look at her because of this but what got me really paying attention was the fact that she had a tattoo on her arm. Her dress was quite short and the sleeves didn't go all the way down the arm (short sleeved?). The tattoo was rather large and was kind of cool looking. I don't remember exactly what it was, I just know it was kind of cool. The problem though is that I believe the guys parents were there as they were meeting them for dinner.

I'm just curious as to know if showing her tattoo at a semi-formal event like that, was proper? Why or why not

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they were her parents or she's proud of her tattoo some people are more excepting nowadays

What Girls Said 3

• Atleast she's. Proud of herself and isn't hiding her tatts

• Maybe the parents she met are cool with her tattoo?

• No she could have one of those days ya know

What Guys Said 0