Hairy backs: Is this gross? Or okay?

It's not me in the picture. But my back is pretty similar, except the hairs are a bit shower - but probably the same amount. And I have brown skin and black hair!

link

I absolutely hate it and so self concious about it!

Most Helpful Guy

• For whatever reason we're all born with slightly different dna thus we all have slightly different physical make up. Yours as you can see from that pic is not all that uncommon.

IMO, it's not a big deal. Being a guy I have pretty hairy arms and legs and I guess I could obsess over it but I wear shorts and short sleeve shirts most often (I'm in FL) and I can't recall anyone ever going "ewwww, that's gross" ..lol

Ultimately, I think you have to accept that you're fine in the skin you're in and let others accept you as you are. Failing that?! there's always waxing..lighten up, it's not nearly as gross as you believe.

What Guys Said 8

• Imagine I'm a caveman, nowadays not acceptable but in the early ages I was the hottest guy on the planet

Hairs... Natural gifts we have to accept and live with.. When we go bald we become grumpy old men wishing to have hairs on our heads

Now to the point: if you shave the hairs your problem is solved, but that's completly acceptable..

• Not a problem. As long as a woman has brown skin and black hair (and expecially if you throw in brown eyes) she can get away with a lot in my book. ; - )

• If the hairs on the back as shown, then do not worry. This is absolutely acceptable.

• I honestly couldn't tell at first lol

I wouldn't mind.

I would mind if it was too extreme like actually coming out of the shirt lol

Its definitely not a deciding factor

• seems fine to me

• I would just hope you're doing something about it...otherwise, I don't care, as long as we connect

• Hmm, I guess it's not that bad. Typically guys expect hairless girls but I'm not sure how I feel about it. The picture you provided isn't that bad, but I think I would like it better without the hair. But all the same it doesn't really bother me.

• ew disgusting

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think its that big of a deal but if I had that then ide get it waxed off.

• I love how most guys said they don't really care :-) I have the same problem. Kinda have fine hair over my whole body :-( but I stopped worrying so much about it...I bleach them from time to time. Now its less noticable and finner.