Short and cute or Long and messy

What do you like better on a lady Short styled hair or long hair she just always wears in a messy bun? What do you find sexy about a ladies hair style?

Most Helpful Guy

• Both I find sexy

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer girls with longer hair (shoulder length or longer), but I don't like buns or "up" styles. Pig and pony tails, braids, anything like that is fine and simple.

While a *few* girls can pull off short hair and look great, most can't, and many short hairstyles look awful on them. One example I always give: Michelle Williams cut her long hair off, and while I hear girls talk about how good it looks, I don't know a single guy who finds it attractive.

• Check out peace.love.couture's hair. It's really nice (just don't tell her you like it, because she's kinda touchy about it)

• Long and messy. Long hair is feminine and that's hot (haha, sorry, I just pulled a Paris)

What Girls Said 2

• depends on the girl! (and the guy, too). a lot of guys might have some vague preference, but it just comes down to what looks best on the person.

• Long and messy :)