If you could look like any celebrity, who would you choose???

if you could wake up one day and look like any famous person, who would it be?

i'd be Scarlet Johansson or Liv Tyler

Updates:
or maybe that Carrie girl from Mythbusters
i change my mind, Eva Greene.

0|0
24|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Carrie Underwood or Reese Witherspoon

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Ed Norton, without a doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lyle Lovett or Jack Black. No question about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you want to look like a celebrity? Just imagine the consequences... People would be following you everywhere, whenever you meet someone they will always go "Hey you look exactly like ______!" Also, you'll never be able to become famous on your own. You'll either be a stunt double or remembered as another person. What if someone wanted to assassinate the celebrity that you look like?

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok, I suppose the question should be, "if you could BE any celebrity, who would you be?"

• Brad Pitt, just so I can walk down a street, start flirting with ANY chick, make out with her, and then keep walking as if nothing happened. Seriously, who would turn down a kiss from Brad Pitt?

• jack black

1|0
    0|0
  • Vie Diesel, Paul Walker or Brad Pitt. Definitely Diesel's body though.

2|0
    0|0
  • Cristiano Ronaldo or Iker Casillas

1|0
    0|0
  • ive been told I'm "haley joel osmeth" no idea if I spelled that right

ya know the kid from sixth sense

i don't see it though

i want to look like the guy that every girl has the same crush on, whoever that may be

0|0
    0|0
  • if I could look like any celebrity it would definitely be Antonio Banderas in the 90's/ the desporado or mask of zorro days

0|0
    0|0
  • taylor lautner

1|0
    0|0
  • adam sandler or the main character in American Pie

0|0
    0|0
  • probably Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, or Brad Pitt

0|0
    2|0
  • Josh Hartnett. ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson, I think.

0|0
    0|1
  • Brad Pitt or the James Bond guy Daniel Craig I think is his name, that guy is jacked I am sure he doesn't have a problem getting women.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 23

• Either Blake Lively or Taylor Momsen

1|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately for me, I already look like a celebrity. I get stopped in malls and where I work people telling me "Omg you look soo much like Hilary Duff!". I even had little girls ask me for my autograph once. I don't look THAT much like her, but apparently they thought I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess obviously someone hot...hmmm. Anne Hathaway or Lucy Lui (I'm half Asian )^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Halle Berry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone says I look like jacklyn kennedy...and also maria menounos kind of but I def. would love to look like her she's gorgeous. :) or someone who has a very elegent but hot/gorgeous face.

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm... I would have to say... linsday lohan! jk jk... no I would not be her... jk jk... -sighs-

i would want to be... myself. I'm a celeb in my own way so I would want to wake up as myself and hope nobody wants to wake up as me. I mean, a celebs life is hard, so much pressure and all that. I would want to wake up in my bed and smile at my mom and not have to face the hardships as a celeb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christina Milian, Cassie, or Gabrielle Union

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd be like Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba. Rihanna works too though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Ahh...I've been posted the same question before:- ) Damn! I wish I look like kristin Kreuk. I am an asian people and I think ( from my view) Kreuk has the ideal asian look in terms of ' beautiful'

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm... this is a tough one... maybe Carrie Underwood or probably Amy Adams because I already look like her a little, just because I have red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • audrey hepburn or natalia vodianova

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm there would be a few I would pick, but the main one would be Jessica alba.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to look like Christina Aguilera or Beyonce or Audrey Hepburn, like my picture!

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlet Johansson! Those lipsssss

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably still choose to look like myself.

0|0
    1|0
  • Drew Barrymore or Kate Hudson

0|0
    0|0
  • caroline trentini, she's a model she's absolutely gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • Nicole Sherzinger (Pussycat Dolls) or Angelina Jolie !

1|0
    0|0
  • Adriana Lima,Angelina Jolie or Nicole Scherzinger

0|0
    0|0
  • Angelina Jolie,cos I think she is perfect,used to be..and now too XD.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I would want to take different attributes from different celebrities, but I'd like to have April Scott's figure, for sure!

link

0|0
    0|0
  • Kierra knightly

0|0
    0|0
  • adrianna lima is HOT. lol

i always thought kirsten bell was super cute too. I have a lot of girlcrushes. =P

0|0
    0|0