Ladies, which hairstyle would look better on me

Ive always liked my hair to be as long as, or a little longer than, it is in my profile picture. Is this a good look for me or would keeping my hair cut short be a better look for me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually know a guy who looks a quite a bit like you. He used to have his hair similar to yours, a bit shorter. He decided to cut it much shorter and I thought it looked so much better. I'm not sure what it is, but to me your hair style is more boyish. I think a shorter cut would make you look more your age and better. But, that's just my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• In my opinion I would def not like it any longer. I've never seen it shorter so I can't tell you if I'd like that better.

• I think its cute like that:) but whatever you like better!

• short hair looks better

• I'd cut it a little shorter and mess it up a bit (like brush it to the side more or even use hair gel to bring it up). But you look cute anyway :)

What Guys Said 0