Sunbeds?

Do I have to wear underwear when I go in for a sunbed and what's the best type to wear if I do have to. What about assistance, does anyone come in with u? What else do I need to know?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it's not necessary to wear underwear when using the tanning bed, and as soon as you're ready just call for me and I'll come in and help you. You should also know that it's customary for me to join you in the tanning bed...Sorry, I couldn't resist! I have no idea what to wear in a tanning bed as I have never been in one. Just ignore me, as most people do.

What Guys Said 2

• you don't have to, its only if you don't want a bikini tan (tan lines) if oyu do just wear a thong, its still underwear but it still gives you that tan (down there) I think someone comes in with u, I'm not sure, nothing else, just make sure you don't get locked in (like in that movie, I can't think of the name)

• You don't have to wear anything if you don't want to. Somebody will show you the room and how things work, but after that you will be completely alone in a private room. Don't overdo it on the first time though, because you can definitely get burned, especially in areas where the sun don't usually shine.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wear underwear but its really up to you. I started out wearing them cause I thought it was sort of gross but then I didn't want tan lines so I stopped wearing them. You'll get used to it. It was a little scary the first time but I love it now. Its so relaxing to go. And ggazelles said everything else I wouldve told you.

• You can wear whatever you want, just nothing with metal fasteners because they damage the tanning bed and give you weird tan lines. Usually they give you goggles and a towel and you have 3-5 minutes to undress and put on lotion before the bed turns on automatically. They often have fans you can adjust so you don't get hot and music to listen to so you don't get bored. When the session's over, the bed just turns off and you get out, get dressed, and leave.

• It's up to you if you keep underwear on or not-usually I just wear knickers (only because I feel more hygenic for some reason) lol I'm funny about stuff like that. Depends if you're bothered about tan lines-maybe wear a thong or something. You'll be in your own private room-noone else will be in with you. Stick to the times so you don't get burned-start off with a lower amount of time and gradually stay under longer but that'll all be explained to you. Sometimes I get one at my house which I prefer tbh. Can I just say I'm soo jealous-im desperate for a sunbed-sick of being pale lol.

• you don't have to

• Id say no underwear.