Thougts on tall girls?

So I know that generally, guys seem to like petite girls. But are there any guys out there that are into tall girls?

Like for example, I'm pretty tall compared to most girls. I'm thin, pretty good boobs and ass and not awkwardly shaped or whatever, but would the height just totally turn you guys off?

Also, is it shallow that I really don't want to go out with a short guy? I feel like the height difference would just be awkward.

Most Helpful Guy

• I do like petite girls, but have dated a few tall girls, 6'2" and 5'11" in height.

My advice for tall chicks is this:

- Rock your asset, don't hide it. Wear dresses and skirts that flaunt your legs. Don't be afraid to wear heels with the dress. It is a really eye turning look.

- There's nothing wrong with wanting to date taller guys. Almost all girls (including the shorties) want taller men. It is biological.

- Because you're tall and want to date men your height or taller, your choices are limited more so than compared to shorter girls. There's only so many of us tall guys. That means you need to be MUCH MORE proactive in being friendly with guys and flirting. If some guys think your height makes you an intimidating girl, you need to prove them wrong by initiating more.

What Guys Said 11

• Let's be honest, most guys wouldn't turn a girl down, regardless of their "preferences". I don't really care about height.

And no, it's not shallow. You know what you like, and unless it's totally unreasonable, you should have standards for yourself, height being one of them. Whatever floats your boat, maybe you love you high heel collection. I dated a 6 foot girl that loved wearing heels. It was very confusing, like she wanted to beat me in basketball or something.

Pretty good boobs and ass? I wanna date you, I love modest girls.

• tall girls are sexy, I usually see tall girls with the sort of body type I like, though I am only 6'1 so I'm not very tall myself. and no you are not shallow to want a guy who is as tall or taller than you, that is normal. My cousin is a bout 6'4 or something like that and she married a guy that is maybe an inch or something taller than her, ormaybe they are the same height. I guess it would be weird for to go out with h a girl who was taller than me.

• Height is definitely good, what happens is that if you are tall and attractive, not many guys feel confident enought to handle you and will rationalize they don't like you, but deep down they wish they have a girl tall and attractive.

• How tall are you? I like girls who are tall, just not taller than me (I'm 6'2") so I don't think that being tall is usually a bad thing.

• i find them very hot, beautiful, attractive

• Same way women feel about short men.

• Tall girls rock!

• I am Equal Opportunity with regards to height...but Oh Yeah...I certainly like tall girls..I am just short of 6 feet...actually 5' 11 1/2"..and one of my best gfs was 6'1"...Nice, Long Thighs...(:(:(:

• depends how tall but I think they look good

• No taller than 5'7" without heels. That's my limit

• i love them!

What Girls Said 0