Self conscious boyfriend?

So, my boyfriend has curls, well I was never been a big fan of curls,

he was kind of upset at that fact. But I love him despite that.

Should I have lied about liking curls instead of telling the truth of how I felt about it? And well, I have flaws too, so, I don't know how he would feel towards them. If we were truly in love would I not liked curls or is our relationship not that strong that's why I couldn't say I like curls?

Most Helpful Guy

• wtf? curls as in curly hair? What's so bad about that? at least he's not balding! If he was balding would you find him less attractive?

Anyways, there's products out there to keep that curly hair under control, you'd be suprised what a little bit of heat and brushing does to curly hair :P

• Well I didn't say it was that horrible, I just said it wasn't my favourite type of hair and he happened to have it. Which got him upset, now I need a solution how to solve his low self esteem because his hair that he happens to think I detest..

What Guys Said 2

• Umm research about it and tell him how lucky he is? I don't know you're going to have to be crative on this one o.o

• Thats what she said.

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him curls weren't your favorite until you met him. Now that you are with him and he has curls you wouldn't want it any other way.