Why brunette? Every answer consisted of a brunette!

In a recent question I asked (blond or brunette) every answer consisted of a brunette. so ill ask the question against with a poll but this time please state why you chose your answer.

• I am more attracted to people with blond hair
  • I am more attracted to people with brown hair
anyone voting for blond please leave a comment because all except one is about brunettes! but keep all the comments coming I like to hear your views

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I like brunettes -usually- more than blondes.

#1 reason is that I like Mediterranean women better than Northern European women and they are usually dark haired, and the #2 reason is because most blonde women fake bake until they are orange - and orange and yellow is not a good color combo for a girl...throw in some red lipstick and they look like bozo the clown

• Ummm, what's wrong with Bozo the Clown? I'm pretty sure he wouldn't appreciate you comparing him to some orange, blonde haired, red lipped chick.

• Agree! I hate the fake bake - or even the real bake. Pale is hot.

• It is good to hear people say pale is hot! I hate this fake tan culture that's going on. It's seems it's so hard to get right. Every one is either orange or streaky.Friends say I'm crazy for embracing my pale self.

• When it's like really light blonde (natural, not bleached) I think it just absolutely breath taking like the way it seems to glow just seems so angelic to me, I mean I actually feel weak hearted when I see people with really light blonde hair, not to say I don't find other hair colors attractive or anything, and my attraction to people still depends on more than hair or anything like that, it's just that I find hair like that so beautiful.

• Thank you. everyone says that they don't like blondes because they are fake but I am a natural bonde and I still get into the "fake" category :(

• Well, that sucks, I find NATURAL blonde very attractive, I think there are just some stigmas about blonde hair built up from stero types, such as blondes being "dumb" which I don't find to be he case typically.

• Brunettes are smarter. duh! lol

• Lol, comedy

• :( I'm a blonde and I'm smart!

• Okay but then what if its a brunette yet dyes her hair blonde? you really can't judge a person on their hair colour! its like judging a person on their skin colour! personality is more important x

• Uhh. maybe you got that wrong cause to me blondes are WAYYY hotter than brunnettes. If I was looking for a long term relationship a blonde wouldn't be the right choice cause blondes are usually stereotyped as dumb (I believe in some stereotypes). Unless your talking about a trophy wife.

• Its just stereotypical that blondes are more slutty whereas brunettes are the "better" choice. I've never been into blondes, brunettes are completely my thing. They melt me like flame to chocolate.

• there isn't any reason. that's like asking why you like the color blue better than red. There is no reason--you just do.

What Girls Said 21

• I like guys with darker hair. I think because dark hair makes their skin tone look a lot more radiant. Just the skin tone is very soft and this is just physical appearance. Also brown hair has the tendency to bring out peoples best features... their eyes *faint*. It also better shapes the face in my opinion. And I know I am making a hugeeeee generalization but I feel like guys with brown hair are a lot more wittier and I have the best conversations with them.

Blonde guys with darker and tanned skin tones are really hot tho..

• Well in a guy I just love blonde hair, or any variation of blonde (dirty blonde, sandy blonde etc) but that doesn't mean I will completely turn my head on a guy who has brown hair.

• I'm brunette and I'm attracted mainly to dark haired guys. I've dated maybe 2 blonde guys so I have nothing against them. It just seems darker haired guys have better features to me. But I'm really into eyes and green or blue eyes with dark hair is amazing to me.

• Ditto...I think that sums up my comment, I feel exactly the same way.

• It's funny cause I just found out the guy I like/kinda go out with is naturally blonde but he dyes his hair/dreads dark brown. So it shows the dark does it for me ha.

• first, I want to state that : I am a Chinese,and in China, most of people are having the black hair. I do not know what to say,but actually I dislike neither of these two colors.

I voted the 2nd color,maybe just because brunette is a little as similar as the black...

• Brown hair = dark and mysterious... majorly hot! lol

• How does brown hair = dark and mysterious? What about a really pale brunette? Are they still 'dark & mysterious'?

• Ok fine....dark hair on a guy...and usually with dark eyes...happy now? ;)

• most people aren't a natural blonde, therefore blonde often looks over processed dry brittle unhealthy and requires maintenance that many neglect to do making it look bad. plus I've been both blonde and brunette and definitely prefer the darker.

• maybe because I have dark hair and want something diffrent. but I love guys with blonde hair. but ill still like a brown haired person.

• I am a brunette, and I like both, really. I really like a mix of the two. I don't go after guys because of their hair, I'm more likely to look at the rest of their body. Having said that, personality holds more weight than appearance.

• I am just attracted to an extremely specific type. I go for Italian guys. They have to have dark hair, not too tall, dark eyes, etc. I used to very much be into blondes but that was all a stage when I was 13 or so.

• idk, I'm just more attracted towards darker haired guys.

they're way hotter in my opinion.

• daaaamn wow in your poll its for brunettes!

hah actually I'm a brunette and I've got a thing with a blonde.

but I'm a girl

and I'm strongly attracted to my opposites...so no surprises there haha:p

• think about it...when you're pale white with dark hair people turn to look at you. like me I'm white like sour cream with dark hair (i'm mexican though =P) and many guys tell me that I look like I could be a mystery lol

• Of all the things that are white... why sour cream?!

• Hahahaha it just came to me. how about snow or paper lol I'm weird like that =P

• im a brunette also. I like the darkness of brunettes.

• i normally go for brunettes, but I wouldn't turn down a blond guy if he was really hot.

• Well I'm blonde so I'm more attracted to brunettes because I have REALLY blonde hair so it just doesn't look right for me to date a blonde not that I'm in it for looks but I just noticed the brunettes more

• ive always been attracted to brunettes. I like the darker look.

• Because the guy I have the most massive crush on has blond hair!

• i find a blond guys more attractive, maybe because I am a brunette.

• i'm a brunette and I'm more attracted to blond guys.but guys with brown hair lately have been more hotter in my eyes just because guys with blond hair sometimes are arrogant.

• The only reason you all are dissing blonde hair is because you all are ugly and jealous because you know blonde hair is prettier.

• Nobody is dissing the blondes its just opinions. and I really would not be talking you won't even show your face. besides more than half of all models and actors are brunettes

• in my opinion, its not the hair color that makes the guy hot but I find that there are more good looking brown haired boys (in my opinion) than there are blondes.