Opinion about guy shorter than girl?

most of the couples around have the girl's height shorter or equal to her guy. it looks a bit awkward when the guy is shorter. I wonder what do you gags think of such a couple?

thanks guys..

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really have any opinion. They're just like a normal couple to me. If neither parties are bothered by it, I don't see any problems with them at all.

What Guys Said 3

• I've seen quite a few topics regarding men and height before on GAG, it's a surprisingly large factor to women.

• As long as the couples happy then it's fine, but I must admit the shorter the girl the cuter she is to me.

• tell him to wear heels

What Girls Said 1

• if If they are happy then I'm happy for them :)

I personally want a guy to be taller than me but that's just cause I'm 5'7 so I'm pretty tall for a girl

• i'm 5'7 too... and recently a few shorter guys showed interest in me. I would like my guy to be at least equal. but then I wonder should height matter that much?

• opinions of others don't matter :) I like being with a tall guy because it makes me feel smaller and I like that, I'm not really skinny so that doesn't help. If you like the guy and he is a little shorter than who cares :) if you're content that it all that matters, as you saw above people don't care if the girl is taller :)

• you're right.. thanks..! :)