Girls, your opinion on these men's swimsuits?

Girls I am a "Saturdays Surf" type, but I would like your opinion on which swimsuit, if any, you like and WHY. (And please don't say Speedos--I quit those a long time ago.)

Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the style, not quite shorts but not super tight, a good choice. I'd go for the black and white checked ones at the end. They all seem expensive though! So shop around for the same kinda thing but I'd personally feel that I was paying way too much for swimwear.

What Girls Said 8

• They are all pretty tight for my taste .. Quicksilver has some pretty cool men swimwear :)

• well they look pretty short but is that the new style for men?

I like Saturday's Surf, Woolrich John, and Park and Ronen in that order

• I like the Olasul and the Sunspel(gotta love camo. lol) most out of those, but I just generally like a guy in board shorts(that reach his knee or not too far above it).

• i like the fourth one , Blue and white stripes

fresh and clean , and caring ^^

• Out of all those I like the Orlebar Brown.

• eh...club monaco usually has good swimwear for men, but is this all they've got?

I don't like any of them.

• They look pretty cool :)

• 3, 5 and 6, the rest ones I don't like very much it reminds me underwear (except 2) somehow:-)but whatever you want

• Yeah, I can kind of see the "underwear" thing in some of them. Thanks.

• You are very welcome:-)

What Guys Said 3

• Quit speedos?

No real man quits speedos.

• I own Speedos for when I do laps at the pool but even there I notice guys wearing Speedos less and less all the time.

• Turn some heads - wear a thong

• You would have to be out of your mind if you are going to purchase a swim suit for that much money.

• I'm just looking for which ones look good. I can get almost all of these for way, way less $$. Right now, I am picking a style.