Share me your beauty secret?

Hmm, has anyone in here would like to share their beauty secret on me? :))

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat green tea leaf (as in get bags of green tea, and rip them open and eat the insides).

I eat a teaspoon three times a day (1st thing when I wake up, 1pm, 7pm). I space it out so the caffeine doesn't obliterate my system at once and is more steady.

I primarily do this as a means to handle my rhinitis and hay fever without drugs, and it works wonderfully.

It also keeps my skin clear, probably cauz of the ECGC and other antioxidants in the tea keep my body clean.

As the saying goes...great skin is obtained on an inside-out basis, as in if you're healthy on the inside, the skin will glow. :)

P.S. I also don't drink a lot of soda; probably a 6 pack a week. I drink either water (I EAT green tea therefore I don't drink it lol), or a mix of 3-4 parts water and one part "sweet beverage" (juice, kool-aid,etc) with 1/4 or more of a lemon squeezed into it and the rinds in the cup as well so the drink absorbs some of the lemon oil.

---------------

Im strange, but hopefully I helped you get some ideas. :)

What Guys Said 4

• trust your own instincts, every girl is unique in the way she portrays her beauty, so be unique and stun the world,x

• 1 - Purpose Face Wash and Aveeno Skin Lotion morning and night

2 - Plenty of exercise. Preferably two hours of cardio and a weightlifting routine Monday, Wednesday, and Friday dedicated to different parts of the body.

3 - 8 hours of sleep

Voila, you're a million bucks

• never worn make up, well except a few times on Halloween. what do I know, I got wrinkles all over my face, and crows feet. to think itll only get worse, and iam only 23 :/ my skin is naturally smooth though, comes from good genes I suppose. every girlfriend I've had has said my skin is smooth as a babies butt.

• positive energy

What Girls Said 9

• To keep my hair strong and moisturized, I filled a plastic spray bottle with a combination of different natural oils. I use the spray as a leave in conditioner so I don't have to use store bought products with harsh chemicals such as sulfates and parabens.

MY personal oil combination is extra virgin olive oil+sunflower oil(acts as a ceramide to fight frizz)+a tiny bit of sweet almond oil+2 table spoons of extra virgin coconut oil. I mix a little at a time, on a weekly basis because oils can go rancid quickly but I use it up pretty quickly

I like natural oils because they keep my curls healthy and I want to avoid as many harsh chemicals as possible because curly hair is prone to dryness and breakage.

Another tip I have is taking a multivitamin and biotin supplement for hair and nail health.

• Highlight and contour.

When talking to people (especially guys), look them in the eye.

• Splashing my face with cold water when I wake up. It makes my skin smoother and a more even tone. Also prevents fluid retention if I had too much salt the night before. :)

• Things you will need.

Nuetrogena Pore Refining Cleanser

Natural Shea Butter/ Cocoa Butter

Loofah to shower with

Sunscreen

Step one: Use the Pore refining cleaners as a shower gel/crème by applying it all over your body as how you would apply it to your face.

Step 2: Use your loofah to scrub away dirt and impurities from your skin. You should scrub your body thoroughly then rinse.

Step 3: Use African Shea butter as your moisturizer. If you do not have Shea butter, then Cocoa butter will work just as well.

Always wear sun screen to protect your skin from UV rays. trust me it works miracles for both guys and girls. give it a shot. link

• use olive oil as makeup remover and leave it on as a face mask for 15 minutes before washing everything off. It's much gentler, has no harsh chemicals, rejuvenates your skin and prevents pimples!

• eat a balance diet and sleep

• vegetarian and no make up. I even got carded for lottery and a mature video games and I'm 25. :D

• take a shower in the morning and do my make-up all fresh and use a facial mask

• Washing my face before I go to bed and after I wake up. I also use only high quality make up and skin care products. The ingredients are better for you and I avoid products that contain sodium laureth sulfate(probably spelt that wrong) and perabens(also- wrong). I was my hair only every second day to avoid drying it out.