Ladies, grey hair on men?

Ladies, do you like men who have grey or salt and pepper hair? Or is that a turnoff?

I've had premature grey hair since high school, mainly just on the sides. All the rest of my hair is pretty much dark brown, and I'm now in my 30s. I'm otherwise fairly decent looking, good shape and fit, nice guy. Would you find a guy like that attractive?

What are your thoughts about a guy with grey or partially grey hair? And would age matter?

What Girls Said 2

• For some females it may be a turn off. Others it's a turn on. My guy is 33 and has salt and pepper hair going threw out his brown. it doesn't matter to me because I'm not dating his hair. If a female really likes you it won't matter what color your hair is. You just need to find the right one.

• A little bit of grey on the sides and the front is actually kind of charming. It looks very matured and refined.

What Guys Said 0