What do you guys think about a woman that is taller than you?

What if the woman is quite a lot taller the guy is? What are your opinion on that? And when wearing heels then it's like we don't exist. Guys don't seem to find it attractive. Do any of you have thought on this?

I'm really tall and didn't get any good answers from my friends, so yeah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I think it's kind of cool since it's so rare when a girl is way taller than me. Let's say she's 7'0", which would make her a foot taller than me, and she wore heels that made her 7'7". I'd be perfectly okay with that. If I'm attracted to a woman, she's beautiful regardless of her height. Some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are taller than me, so I'd only be hurting myself if I was too insecure to date them. The only thing is, I would hope that she too would be okay with the unusual height difference.

What Guys Said 7

• Personally I don't like girls who are taller than me, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm 6'2" so she'd have to be pretty tall though. I don't really know why, it's just the way I am.

• yes its bad to be taller, but you make it up with (if your not welltrained (train ) ) you cna wear latex leggings ( wich every sane guy loves ^^ ) dress a little sexier act a little sexier and if it is really bothering you and it cannot be solved in any otherway (thjis should only be used if youve been stuck with this for like 10 years and you go around everyday hateing yourself) you may do a surgery and remove a pice of skeleton from both legs to make you shorter, (this will hurt (alot) and is not somthing I recomend but I think you should know all options

• tall girls are generally sexy , expecially if there thin and have a good body . but if I'm a lot shorter its less likely that we'd ever date

• As long as she doesn't mind being taller than me, I wouldn't mind being shorter than her. It's not what I would prefer, but it's not that big of a deal.

• Same way women feel when the guy is shorter than them.

• no problem at all

• I avoid them. I like to be the taller one in the relationship because it's "traditional" to me. I'd feel weird looking up at my girl.

• I have got that answer before. I find it somewhat logical even.

• I think it's the most common answer when it comes down to it. Guys don't want to be shorter than their woman and women usually want a man who is taller than them.

• True.

What Girls Said 0