Stilettos or flats? Guys, which do you prefer on a woman?

Which do you prefer to see on a woman ? Stilettos or flats ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the event. Heels can make you look sexy but flats can make you look really cute. A girl should embody both.

• Do you want me to wear heels or flats when I come over?

• I'd say heels but I don't think they'll be on long enough for me to fully appreciate what it does for you.

What Guys Said 7

• Heels of any sort are going to be better looking than flats. I understand flats are more comfortable, so heels all the time aren't a requirement of dating her.

• Stiletto's for sure! unless she's in coveralls..haha

If I can see her legs, I prefer some heel height..if she's in baggy pants or sweats ..what's the difference, I can't see the lovely turn of her ankle or the strong muscular calf muscle ..:-(

• Heels obviously, unless inappropriate.

They make most of her body look better.

• If the girl is going out to the club or a place to meet guys and is dressing up then I think stiletto's. If she's just going to the market and wearing like a sundress then I would say flats.

• STILETTOS!

• I don't pay attention to small details like that.

• It all depends in what you are wearing. I like to see a woman dressed up and stilettos are hot.

What Girls Said 1