Do you prefer thick or thin hees?

Simple question.

Guys do you prefer thick or thin heels on girls.

Girls do you prefer thin or thick heels for yourself?

Thick

link

Thin

link

• Thick
  • Thin
For people that can't tell the difference, it helps if you switch back and forth from one picture to the other.
I noticed that a lot of people used the word "sexy" to describe the thinner heel. What is it about a thinner heel that makes it sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think they care...they're shoes.

• You're a girl so I'm asking what you prefer for yourself

• I don't like heels. I find them rather ridiculous, actually. I wear tennis shoes.

• Okay you could have just bypassed this question then but whatever

What Guys Said 7

• Thin in general.

on the platform shoe it matters less. If you want elegant and sexy, you need to lose the platform.

Not that I mind trashy heels sometimes.

• I don't think the thick heel looks as good without the platform that's why I used platform examples, so it's more fair.

• Well, maybe that's your answer. Slightly thicker (that's not really thick) works better with the platform, thinner without.

Balance matters.

• Thin! Not even a contest!

link

• Try copying it again. There's no difference.

• huh?

• You can't tell that the heel on one is thicker than the other? I get that they look similar but why can't your eyes distinguish that?

• Because at first I couldn't..it's got to do with the black color and the fact that guys, really don't care. They're heels, they'll be sexy no matter. That's why I said "then you have your answer"

• It depends on the occasion, style of clothes that a girl is wearing. Not one type of shoe goes with everything.

• The thinner one is sexy but as I said every shoes has a purpose

• Thin but I honestly couldn't care less about heels. Guys don't typically notice stuff like that.

• @Update: I dunno, maybe it looks a bit more delicate or something somehow? Instead of a tiny bit butch? But that's only when you're only looking at the shoe - it could be a lot different once you're wearing it. And I'm telling you, guys seriously don't look that far into a woman's fashion, especially not specific things about her shoes. Maybe we notice that you're wearing heels, but not what kind of heels.

• Since I'm right here looking at them I'll go thin. I wouldn't notice at all in real life honestly.

• I think most guys would go with thin. In the picture it's just a sexier shoe over all.

• The thinner heel I think helps sell the illusion of a more slender leg which as I understand it is the point of heels to begin with; to give the legs a more delicate and desirable visual. I will say that I saw the images before they were both platforms and the choice was easier, when you use platforms for both heels the difference is minimized because the platform extends the length of the heel and creates a similar illusion which is probably why so many responders claim thydont see a difference

• they were always both platforms

• Hmmm Maybe I closed the thick heel pic before it full loaded because I felt pretty fast that it looked kinda boring but knew instantly when I saw the thin heel I liked it better. When I went back and looked at the thick it looked better (enough to say I wouldn't mind it either) when I saw the platform part but I would pick the thin one.

What Girls Said 10

• of course thick heels are a lot of the time more comfortable because they offer more support but I go for thin, they look sexier.

• I prefer thin heels :)

• Thin is better. Looks sexy and sophisticated. :))

• Both are in style. It depends on your outfit.

• Thin- I think thick heels look dumb

• Thick for me :P lovelovelove heels

• Both, depending on my outfit. They're all comfortable nonetheless.

• thin

• I like thin; thick looks bad on me.

• Im curious as well, try using different shoes in different colors for the link because those two look the same ha ha !