How do you ditch chubby cheeks?

my body is in great shape, but I really dislike my cheeks... I know for a fact that I look better when my cheek bones are showing... Is there anyway to loose the extra fat? by the way I am 17, so I am pretty sure it is not baby fat. I am 5'4 " and 129 pound if that helps with anything

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm your height and only 100lbs. I'vet got fat cheeks, always have. You cannot target your cheeks haha, maybe they'll get smaller if you lose weight but it isn't likely. Sorry - chubby cheeks are cute on some people though - or at least that's what I tell myself hah! Good luck none the less.

• You know what sucks... I actually actually can't loose more than 9 pounds with out getting really shaky and stuff. My body seriously can't handle it (- . -) Anyway, thanks I may just try to change my out look to match yours XD

• haha, okay =)

• Thanks for BA.

What Guys Said 7

• It's still mostly baby fat even at 17..If you lost a few pounds overall you'd also have more prominent cheekbones. That, or an unhappy love affair!

• what do you mean by an unhappy love affair?

• I'm guessing this is cheeks on your face? lol. Eh, I never really had that problem, so I can't really tell ya... Other than fat is lost by being burned... do you know any "face workouts"? lol

• You're 17, it could still be baby fat. Just exercise and watch your calories, you'll lose weight in your cheeks. You're young so I'll give you a bonus tip: Guys don't give a sh*t about your cheeks.

• the only way would be to lose weight and hope it comes off your cheeks

• start chewing gums :D

• You can't spot reduce fat. So you'd have to lose weight overall. And there's no guarantee the first place it would come off would be your face. If your body looks great, you're probably fine. One danger you'd run by losing weight is losing your boobs before your cheeks, which may not be a good trade.

• Can't target it through anything really. It can go away as you shed more pounds overall.

What Girls Said 0