Why does no girl even tolerates hairy back/shoulders?

some girl like /do not care about lot of hair any where else on a guy, but do not even tolerate some back/shoulder/butt hair, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz it is gross?

What Girls Said 4

• I could tolerate a little, I just would prefer it to not be there. Also I must say, if girls are willing to trim, shave, or wax certain parts of their bodies to suit a guy's preferences, I think it's only fair that the guys at least make an effort to do the same.

• Well, it's not actually that bad, but just keep it in check. No woman wants to date Chewbacca.

LOL

But yea, if she shaves for you, its only fair. And less hair means you're slightly more sensitive ;) Personal Experience though.

• I love chest hair but I don't car to much for hairy butts, its not a turn of just girls shave maily for guys, so they should put some effort in

• My fiance, extremely hairy and I love every bit of him! He's perfect just the way he is.

• how come someone actuall love extreme hairy body? You love him that's why you choose to turn blind eye on his hair. Right? But how can a gal like a extreme hairy guy? Looks do matter! And don't you wish to wax or trim him?

What Guys Said 1

• there is this guy in gym he has thick curly hair on his arms and shoulders and he wears sleveless and it really looks gross