Guys, what do you think of bare mid-drifts?

If you see a girl on the street in a nice top with jeans ,but the top shows off her stomach ,is the look sexy or too sexy to you ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if in the right setting. If you are walking in and out of public places, I think it can look trashy. At a summer music fest, walking in the park, hanging around the house with your friends its fine.

I also love that part of a girls body. My only issue is that I would venture the guess that 90% of the women who try this don't have the bodies to do so.

What Guys Said 11

• No. I might if I feel she is. But it is 50/50 chance that this happens with girl with bare mid-drifts.

• If she has an attractive tummy...YUMMY! Haha..I love it when a girl has the confidence to show her fine flat or smooth tummy in public.

But if it rolls over the waistband...not so much.

• She would have to have the body and attitude to pull it off, otherwise she would look daft,

• If it's a nice day, I think it looks super sexy - as long as she hasn't got a big belly! :)

• Ya know I've noticed that style definitely coming back. I'm down with it when done as some said "tastefully"

• I definitely find it sexy and I like the confidence. Like everyone else said, it's only acceptable if the girl has a good looking / flat stomach, otherwise it's just nasty. No rolls.

• if she's not fat, it's all good.

• Long as she has the stomach for it

• If she has a banging body and it looks classy then great

• It could be done tastefully or distastefully

• Bare mid-drifs should be flat.

No Muffin-tops.

And for gods sake, no Bagels.

• ''bagels'' ? Never heard that one before . lololol

• The Muffin-Top is where the bottom half hangs over the band. The Bagel is where the upper band is squeezing the fat in such a way that it mirrors the muffin top on the bottom.

You can generally find girls like that at Walmart. (peopleofwalmart.com)

• Oh dear god .lol

What Girls Said 5

• It depends on if it is tastefully done or not. If she is in really short shorts, and the shirt is low cut and shows off her mid-drift, and she's got makeup on like a cheap hooker... well.. I don't like it. I think it is desperate and she just wants attention. And I'm sorry but I don't mean offense by this, but if someone has a bit of a pot-belly (or just a lot of flab...) and they do it, I don't think it is very tasteful because that sort of shirt just is not very flattering on them. However, if a bare mid-drift is their only bit of... flair?... in their outfit and they are a reasonable weight, I don't have a problem. And the weather and occasion has to be appropriate (ex: must be summer, cannot have a bare mid-rift at a job, etc).

As for me, I actually just bought a shirt like that. But it is barely any any stomach at all really. Maybe like an inch? Give or take depending on where my arms are?

• if she has the body for it then it would look sexy

• i never look at a girl as if she is desperate for attention, no matter what she wears. I think women should stop branding each other as desperate, sluts or whores. lets leave that to the guys.some unity please?

• slutty attention seeking

• i think it looks extremely trashy