Do you guys think I'm cute?

My friends say I think too highly of myself so does anyone think I'm cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you're cute, and yes, you think too highly of yourself. Your nickname is "HOTTIE07" and you call yourself "super sexy" in your profile. This is narcissistic and vain behavior.

It's okay to have high self-esteem and a positive image, but it's not okay to publicly trumpet your own praises. Keep those thoughts inside. After all, pride is the original sin.

What Guys Said 16

• Listen closely, this may save you a lot of future problems. If you base your relationships on "HOW GOOD LOOKING" you are (or) HOW GOOD LOOKING the guy is> you are going to limit yourself and (some really nice guys).

If "LOOKS" ends up being WHY you date someone (or) WHY they date you, most all of your relationships will end in pain, turmoil,and FOR SURE you will end up the loser.

So to answer your question: are you CUTE - by the photo I see * you are cute* BUT cute does not mean you are a person worth spending time with.

ANYONE, that dates for LOOKS alone will have one motive and that is to use you for SEX (personal gratification). So my little cutie, think about what I am telling you and feel free to ask more.

A NICE older man.

• Nice I don't date for looks! I do think I am cute and I'm definitely a person wanted to talk to, so mind your own tea! P.S. if you don't believe me then look at my bf; not HOT but not UGLY.

• Great answer RomeeOH!

• I'm still living those times.

• Your suffer from Britney Spears and Olson twins syndrome:

Your cute now, but once you turn 18, you're not going to be that big of a deal anymore. (unless you develop a drug habit)

• Hands down, THE best answer Ive read to any question on here thus far....mad props my friend, mad props!

• I was thinking that exact same thing when I clicked to answer. Attention whore. The classic "do you think I'm fat" question. +1

• "do you think I am cute?" lol great answer

• Yes, you are! But its wrong to base your relationships on looks alone. You will come across as a shallow, vain person to the people you meet. You are very young, so its hard for you to see this now. Its all about looks and popularity! As you mature and get older, you will see that there is more to people and relationships than just physical attraction. Personality means a lot more in the long run. You will realize that someday!

• You look cute, but the question is, besides cuteness---what else do you have to offer? Cuteness only goes so far! :)

• I think you're pretty cute for your age, and my standards are pretty high... if that tells you anything. But, if you're looking for an ego boost this is the wrong place for that. =\

• You look too OLD! I need cute guy not old ones 18 and under!

• Don't worry about her. I think you're cute.

• What HOTTIE07 said was mean to aedak.

seriusly girl you got to chill out ok? you're giving me a headache.

• Sure you're cute, but to me, it seems as though your personality is ugly as sin . And personality always comes ahead of looks

• Yea you look fine to me, it never helps to be cocky or stuck-up, that's a HUGE turn off for me. But you should definitely be confident in yourself. If your friends are jealous of you that's their problem and they should be the ones asking this question. Quite attractive in my opinion.

Edit: oh, and I'm 18... haha

• What a cutie.

• Only people with low self esteem ask this question.

i have to say you are not bad looking girl.

why ask people how you look, you know how well you look right?

• Well you answered your question with your own question. You think WAY to highly of yourself. Like honestly who posts a picture of themselves and asks "do you agree with me, do you think I am cute? " common.

• WOW!!!! wish I had a girl that looked like you...

• Yea your cute but so are a lot of girls but even though you are fit over confidence and thinking your it is a big turn off your no better than anyone else so don't ever think you are

• You're cute and don't have anything to worry about.

• Very very cute

• I don't know about cute, but you are striking.

• Yeah you're beautiful

What Girls Said 12

• Girl, you know you're cute and you love it ... lol ... Hey I'm sure that you get plenty of attention in real life and you already knew the answer to that question.

All I would say is the most important thing is that YOU like and accept the way that you look. Its one thing to have high self respect, buts its to be conceited.

See the thing with being reasonably good looking is that you start to compare yourself to all the other pretty girls. You self esteem depends on who is around you. I know your probably still young (hey so am I) but there comes a time when you realize that your opinion is the most important one. You can't control what other people think of you all the time. You can't make everyone like you and I you'll realize that life has more meaning that just having that.

If you come more from the perspective of "Im as good as the best and no better than the rest" than you can stop this comparison and appreciate everyone for their individual and unique qualities.

If you want to know if you are cute to find a guy .. well then I would suggest that you find a guy who likes you just the way that you are ...

All the best

Hot Alpha Female

• First off you are a cute girl. Second I realize your young but vanity is a horrible thing. And from the sounds of things even your friends are getting tired of your attitude about it. The prettiest girls don't rub it in each other's faces. Also attitude has a lot to do with beauty and if your attitude sucks you're gonna run off a lot of people who one day you wish were in your life. My advice is we all see you are cute just don't let your ego get the best of you.

• Ok look please don't do that because you know you're pretty and all you want is compliments. Yes I know how you feel because I love it when people tell me I'm cute. And that happens often to me but just don't post it like this because they make other people feel bad because their not as pretty or w.e. No disrespect.

• I agree with you, I can't stand girls like that. she needs to get her head out of her ass and shut the f*** up

• Yup! Conceit3d girls get me so F****n pissed off! I mean beauty isn't all that matters. Besides what's the point of being beautiful if your not smart. Unless a guy is stupid and want to feel smart then a girl like that would be best for that guy.

• Well what can we do....

• HAHA, first off you're friends are correct. And also...just look at the question. My friends say I think too highly of myself SO does anyone think I'm cute. Ahhh man, you crack me up. You're a pretty girl. But it seems you hear that enough, and are already aware. Just don't become conceited, its not a good quality.

• Yes you are! However, remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder! When I comes to guys and dating what one guy finds attractive in a women another will not! Everybody is cute in there own way. You are too young to understand this now, but as you grow and mature you will realize that true beauty comes form within. Start working on your insides, clearly you outsides don't need work. Do you really want a whole bunch of shallow people around you? because that is what you are going to attract. Hope I have helped.

• In my opinion, it's better to think highly of yourself than have a low self esteem and cry every time you catch sight of yourself in a mirror. By the way, yes you're good looking.

• A big ego is disgusting.

• Your cute in an average way. Your a look-a-like to most of the young chicks out there.

• You look like Hamtoro! No, really, you do. I wish I did.

• You're cute but you're not the only cute girl in the world so don't place so much importance on looks.

• I was once told that when it is a fact you do not have to say so. Since the picture you posted is of an attractive girl and it is of you, then you do not believe you are cute. By the way you post sexy, hottie indicate to me that you are trying to convince yourself. By asking others, is another way of hearing what you yourself can't see. I think that you thinking highly of yourself is a self protection for what you truly feel. However, never let others tell YOU what you are or are not! Nobody in the world knows the whole truth but you. We live in a culture where we think we know best for everyone else. We all can guess at why you posted this question! But only you know why! And that is power, and that is one thing that can not be taken away! Our unique soul that we can share with the world if we choose. Best of luck to you! By the way, I would not consider anyone a friend that would tell me I think to highly of myself! With all the bull and negative energy in this world, not to mention low self esteem! I don't think a friend would tell a friend that message. I say everyone should think too highly! What is that, like too happy, too confident ! too lucky? We need to start celebrating good in people. Good for you HOTTIE07.

• Are you trying to justify thinking too highly of yourself by asking if your cute? , if so then yes you think too highly of yourself and just want to be reassured your cute. Conceited much?

• Are you gonna like, go to your friends and be like "seeee! The people on the internet think I'm cute, so I don't think too highly of myself. They do! "