Would you hook up with a girl you didn't find attractive?

One of my very attractive guy friends hooked up with me. He doesn't want a relationship right now (just ended one a few months ago) but said he's willing to hook up again. He initiated the first hook up.

I'm so surprised he chose me because he's very attractive and he knows it. He can easily attract almost any hot girl. I don't think I'm particularly attractive, average at best, and compared to other girls he's been with I'm damn near hideous.

Guys, would you ever hook up with an average or below looking girl? Especially if you had hotter options?

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Well first off for me, if I would rather sleep with that girl than masturbate I probably will. Also since your both friends he probably assumes you're going to keep it a secret which is something I would think he values based on your story. Also You are probably much more attractive than you think, girls tend to be very overly critical of their looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell f***ing no.

But again I have a different mentality, I don't see a meaning of getting inside as many girls as possible regardless of their.. let's say - quality, for example.. looks!

I know many guys need to stick their organs somewhere, anywhere, but I just can't understand them. Of course when you're getting horny all those feelings arise but c'mon - what's the joy doing a girl you don't even find attractive? It's like eating something that is not tasty.

1|0
    0|0
  • No never

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldnt

0|0
    0|0
  • Hookup, yes, date, probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'd have to be at least average, but yeah.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a guy I swear but I know the answer that any of my guy friends would give. They would say yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are guys. Hence, they will hook up with anybody.

He probably thinks you're attractive if he's always with hot girls.

0|0
    0|1
  • Guys sleep with girls whose looks are below what they'd date, but usually not girls they find completely unattractive. Generally, hookups come down to -- a balance between a) her looks and b) how easy it will be to get laid without complications.

Don't let him make you feel like it's an honor to be considered for his sexual energy, though. You're better off with a less attractive man who appreciates you, than a hot one who thinks he's doing you a favor by boning you while he waits for girlfriend material.

0|0
    0|0