Guys: Make-up or No Make-up?

Do you like the All-Natural approach when it comes to make-up, or would you rather a girl where it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say none, but no girl would dare go out in public without make up.

Just keep it minimal, don't powder your cheeks or blush and stuff, just do maybe some mascara and a little eyeliner.

Don't use lipstick, and I would prefer you don't use lip gloss either.

Also if you do use eyeliner, it shouldn't be black (you look like a raccoon) but a light shade light light blue or light purple. It can also sparkle if you like.

• I don't wear make-up any more, I used to wear tons, but I don't have time.

What Guys Said 6

• Do whatever you want to look pretty. As long as you're happy with it most intelligent guys should be happy with it. Unless looking pretty is caking your face with makeup like the joker. I'd be happy with it still. Dark Knight Rises!

• I like the natural beauty of a girl than hiding her real self with all those cosmetics. Though I am open to simple and minimal makeup.

But its girls' life - so I don't interrupt much about makeup.

• I think that if she's comfortable in it, then it's fine

• I stopped caring, I prefer none though.

• None

• I like make up when she knows how to apply it.

What Girls Said 0