Natural hair vs straightened?

I have naturally wavy hair.. and my side fringe does the big 'wave' thing, I've been nicknamed 'the little mermaid' because of it. But recently I've been wondering If I should permanently straighten my hair to get rid of the frizziness? it seems that guys prefer straight hair..

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer the straight hair like many of the guys do. But its perfectly OK to love wavy hair too. if you are comfortable with your wavy looks - don't care about strengthening them.

btw 'The Little Mermaid' is a complements. hope you are as pretty as she is.

What Guys Said 4

• If you had straight hair you would want curly or wavy. No woman is ever satisfied with their hair. I prefer wavy btw-And I prefer natural

• Straight is what I prefer but I like a little curl/wave on occasion. It wouldn't be worth it to permanently straighten

• I prefer natural hair no matter what.

• You'll still get guys with wavy hair. It's not that crucial of a thing like being nonfat is.

What Girls Said 3

• Most guys prefer straight hair, but to be honest, if it's frizz you're worried about, don't do it. Have you tried Argan oil? It helps a lot with frizz

I have curly hair and I know what you feel. But curly and wavy hair has its perks. For instance, our hair tends to be more textured so it holds styles better. Our hair is more versatile; you can leave it wavy or curl it or straighten it

Girls with straight hair can curl it or make it wavy, but it's more effort

• I understand what your trying to say , Even I had wavy curly and frizzy hair. If you really know how to maintain it . Don't go for straightening . Otherwise I just straightened my hair recently , And it feels really smooth , texture is perfect , the hair is more thick and frizz me of course. Regarding guys, Well, there are guys who love girls with various hairstyle or texture. So best would be to ask your guy which hairstyle or hair type does he prefer and go with it.

• Don't do it, you can do twice as many hair styles with wavy hair than you can do with just straight hair.

• I don't agree that you can do twice as many hairstyles with wavy hair. Cause I had a very wavy and frizzy hair, it was very difficult to change hairstyle, Now that I have permanently straightened it , it feels better.

• once you staighten it that way you loose the ability to do hair styles that require wavy/frizzy hair. Plus you can also straighten it with heat and do straight hair styles -_-