... it seems like they have everything they need and that they have advantages in life that we shorter ones don't have...

what do you have to say about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• -my feet nearly hang off the end of my bed at my dorm

-i can't curl up in a seat on a bus or plane to sleep because my legs are too long

-some seats are uncomfortable because I can't stretch out my legs

-i hit my head on low hanging things

-dresses are way too short on me but fit just right on shorter girls

-guys prefer shorter girls over taller girls

whoop de doo...i can reach something on a shelf that anyone else could just stand on a chair to get. don't get me wrong, I like being tall...but really there's nothing special about it

• omg that's horrible what is there it like? I never thought about those horrible things... I'm sorry

• good things? I'm about a head above everyone else, so I have a better view of things in a crowd haha.

What Guys Said 9

• Being tall certainly helps if you're a man. You're in better standing to land women, more likely to be promoted, etc. That's not to say shorter guys can't be successful, but they generally have to work harder at it to make it happen. Being very tall as a woman, not so much. A very tall girl will find it much harder to find guys that will hit on them, plus they can't find many guys taller than they are.

• I usually don't think about it but on occasion I get people asking me to reach for things of the top shelf in shops lol, it does become an advantage then but I think short girls are hot :P

• I am just slightly above average height, so I am pretty happy with it; taller people must really be uncomfortable in airline seats, as I can barely stand them, while shorter people have trouble seeing in crowds (nice to be considerably taller than the average Japanese citizen when on the subway in Tokyo). On the other hand, I still don't get any girls.

• Nonsense.

Most of the hot girls out there are short. Sucks to be too tall for them. And standing out even when you don't want to stand out is uncomfortable.

• I'm real short, I've never felt that way. I don't see what advantages being tall can really offer, really.

• I have to watch out for lightning up here. =O Gravity is always weighing heavily on me. Flocks of birds and airplanes! Oh my! =D Nah, I like be tall...

• Be happy for what you have, there are people who have no hands and no legs.

link

• uhhh that's horrible really ... but I still wish I was a tad bit taller

• yeah I know that and so does everyone one else and I'm happy with what I have ... but we still complain ... ^_^ ... but that really is horrible was he born like that

• He was born like that yes, but seems like he is not complaining

• A Load of cobblers mate, My wife is 4.11 and I would not have her any other way, I am 5.9 and happy who I am, we are all different for a reason, we are not clones or we would be bonking each others wife husband etc, your you, enjoy it.

• Yeah, I can reach the highest shelves without stepping on a bench, and seriously that's pretty damn advantageous!

What Girls Said 5

• I love being short (4'9) sure I can't reach things easily, but It's fun to joke around, like if someone teases me I can always threaten to bite ankles...lol, couldn't say that if I was tall

• tall people want to beshort and short people want to be tall. being tall does have the advantages and disadvantages. yes you can reach things and have a higher chance of getting hired for a job compared to a shorter person its hard to find a car you can fit in comfortably and you are kinda klutzy and have to grow into your height

• It seems like they have everything they need and that they have advantages in life that we shorter ones don't have...? I... do not think this is correct!

• im short and I hate the feeling that I'm near the ground :D

• exactly one gets it... well I'm not that short I'm average(5'2) but still

• Blaming all your problems on your height huh ?

Interesting concept given that there's absolutely nothing you can do about it ...