Is Victoria's Secret PINK cute in your opinion?

Do you think this clothing line is cute or not? I am in my 20s, older than 20, younger than 25...I'm not too old to wear it, am I? I hope not because I like it

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lot of PINK stuff that I like to wear around the house, sweats and t-shirts. Their solid colored t-shirts and raglans are cute and comfy and I'll wear them with jeans, shorts, and skirts. I have one PINK pullover that is my go-to for heading to the yoga studio in the winter.

What Guys Said 5

• Go for it

I don't think you're too old to wear it

• No, it seems fine for you to wear. Had too google it too refresh myself as to exactly what it was. link Seems fine for you too wear, teenage girl, not so much.

• Cute as hell-Wear it! :)

• I think it is great and age has nothing to do with if you should wear it

• Huh? hell no! my girlfriend is 28 and I buy her VS Pink all the time..it looks great on her and she looks smoking hot in it..especially in just the undies and ankle socks..haha 38 is too old...well maybe not..i'll let ya know when she gets there...lol

What Girls Said 7

• I think a lot of it is too over the top with the glitter and sequins and such. They do have some cute pajama pants and sweatshrits. I really don't like thr whole jogging suit set with the big sequined numbers and such though. PINK is good for lounging around at home or going to bed. But I think you can wear it until you're about 30 then you need to trade it in for some classier stuff.

• some of its cute and some is over the top and you're certainly not too old to stop wearing the stuff, tons of women in their twenties wear it. it is a victorias secret line after all. go with what you like to wear.

• You are not too old to wear Pink. I think its a cute line but the stuff is too expensive. I love the yoga pants a lot :)

• Youre okay. I'm 23 and I find it disturbing to watch young girls like 15 in Victorias secret kinda sick

• You can still wear it! I would not worry about it at all :)

• I personally think most of the clothing is tacky, but not all of it & no, you aren't too old.

• No, you are not to old.