Is a dress like this OK for a girl with big boobs?

link

Is it flattering or cheap looking? I'm not crazy about the color or the pattern but I love the halter neckline.

Guys would you mind if a girl showed up in this to go to dinner?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice dress, but I'm not sure if it's the best thing for a girl with big boobs. I'd want something that shows them off better. So maybe a deeper neckline or something. Also, the folds in the front will kind of hide her boobs, which is less than ideal.

What Guys Said 5

• i love when girls when girls wear dresses like that. I think it's flattering. it may even look better on a girl with big boobs lol.

• I think it looks very attractive :)

I like it!

• Yes! It would look even sexier!

• I like it, it would work nice.

• Maxi dresses are cute no matter the breast size. Work it!

What Girls Said 8

• i think its cute and as long as your boobs aren't plowing out the sides of the dress than its all good.

• eh I think this is more of dress for flatter chested girls. I feel like that type of halter cute is awkward on big boobs. I know it totally sucks though, I hate when I see a cute shirt and realize it won't look as cute on me as it would on a skinny flat chested girl.

• I feel like shirts like that make boobs look strange and not as attractive. but the dress is super cute so its not like a deal breaker ha ha go for it!

• Girl to really be able to say, I'll need to see it on you. You can be surprised at how different clothes can look on people, there could be other details that really determine why the dress will be good on one person and not on another.

• too be honest, that design isn't flattering on anyone, big boobs or small. Cause it looks like a big towel draped around you

• Those dresses tend to look kinda maternity on girls with big boobs. It like makes the fabric float away from your body

• I think it'll be too flowy and end up hiding your waist.

• i think the only thing you would have to worry about is your boobs popping out of the dress