Do you love your hair?

What do you think about your hair? Do you think you have nice hair? What don't you like about your hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I like my hair. I have very thick hair that I used to hate but now I'm thankful for it. I also like that my hair has natural volume. These days all the shampoos and conditioners for women have some sort of volume boosting ingredient and that does get a little annoying cause I don't want or need it! My friends are always going on fussing about their techniques to achieve more volume and I just shake my head and smile because I have plenty of that already. I straighten my hair though cause TOO much volume can also be pretty wild!

What Girls Said 36

• Yeah, I guess I like my hair, it's cool! I have short, thick hair, which I like. It's easy to

maintain when it's short, I just wash it, dry it, straighten it and style it and I'm done!

And all I do to style it is, after I staighten it I put some hair spray in there it give it

a little, POW! BAM! with a hint of ROCKER CHICK EDGE! So, yeah I'm happy!

Although, right this mintue my hair is a little wavey and odd looking due to this fabulous

heat lol, we're having! Plus my roots are showning, so that means it's time to color

my hair, which I'll do in a few days! I can say one thing about my hair, I love the

way it looks after I color it and I love the color, it's Burgundy!

Sorry, for all the stupid, non-sense details, I have rambling problem lol! Sorry! : (

• Nice-and you do not ever want to stick to your natural color?

• I bet I would be

• Yes, you would lol! I like to change my hair style and color a lot, not because I'm indecsive,but

becuse I get bored easy and I like to change it up! But, once I find something I really like, I stick

with it for a while.

• I love my hair because I cut it myself since I was 11 and I've never seen anyone with hair like me, other people, especially girls say they have 'hair envy' of me and it's the thing I get the most compliments on. It's probably one of the only things I like about myself so I embrace it! It's my little creation.

• What is your natural color? It isn't blond is it?

• It's naturally blond but I just found it to be a very dull color, so I livened it up a bit but I am naturally light blonde.

• It looks soft

• I love my hair, lol. I hate it when I have a bad hairday, then I just put it in a ponytail and when I go out I always style it and people ask me if my hair is real or if I have extentions (it's real, I don't wanna spend money on fake hair, as in: not mine).

• Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it. Just glad to have it.

Thing is, girls with the kinky texture like mine, can get bombarded with that got damn

" your hair is nappy - " stigma.

So it's an ever going battle between wanting to be proud to rock my natural kinks - or just straightening it because the world accepts that better.

BIggest desire of all - I just wish it would freakin grow lol.

All I need is like 4 more inches and life is good.

But ugh, my anagen phase is pre - determined by genetics - so I'm likely to stay at the boring shoulder length for the rest of my life at best. Unless I take these sulfur pills which I don't even think are safe any type of consumption :P

• If I try really hard, I can make myself appreciate it at all times. It's curly, but I can sometimes (when it decides it wants to comply) style it to have big curls, smaller, more ringlet-ish curls, or waves, and then it also straightens well.

It really, truly does have a mind of it's own though, so I just have to go along with whatever it wants to do. Weather makes things difficult sometimes, too, but after almost 20 years, I've learned to deal. For the most part, anyway. :-)

I think of it this way. It's easier for me to get straight hair once in a while than it would be if I had straight hair and wanted it to be curly. I'm grateful for it. We'll leave it at that, haha

• I think my hair is OK it's at this awkward length right now and I don't know what to do >_< I wish it was easier to wear totally loose..I usually section 1/4 up to reduce body.

It's curly, likes to blow around, and then when I've finally found pride in those curls they fall to sad little strands.

• i love my hair, its almost down to my waist and I always wear it natural. I don't like that I have split ends though, getting a trim soon though so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

• Yes, I love my hair! It's probably the only thing about my body that I truly love! :)

It's typical Asian hair. It's thick, dark brown but with some natural highlights from the sun, pin straight, and reaches a little past my waist!

I love that it's soft and healthy! I never blow-dry it, straighten it, color or highlight it, or tease it.

It's probably the first thing that girls usually compliment me on. Sometimes girls I barely even met start touching my hair :P

I think I just have an obsession with hair because it's also the first thing I notice on guys! :D

• Yes I love it, but I don't treat it like I love it. I bleach and flat iron the f*** outta it, yet it somehow manages to NOT be a frizzled pile of destroyed. I just wish there was a little less of it as it's pretty thick and can be pain to work with. I can't leave it natural cause the tiniest bit of moisture makes it frizz out and look like I jumped out of the 80s after a hard night of partying.

• *sniffs a fat line of coke while listening to Careless Wisper by George Michael*

• I love my hair =D It's a deep black, and I really like it that way ^^ I usually braid it because it's easier this way, but when I let it free it falls down to my lower back.

It took me so long to let it grow ! I'm so happy with it now =]

• I love my hair its my best asset it always was, other woman say they are jealous of my hair. Its very thick naturally straight and dark blond. Many woman have gross hair so I can say this is one thing that I do have.

• I don't really care about my hair too much...I just let it grow...it's down to my waist...not a lot to maintain...

My Boyfriend never said he likes my hair...but he does like how it smells a lot (I make sure I wash it right before seeing him and spray green tea perfume in it)...and he says it's soft (lots of conditioner I put in for him).

• My hair used to be so long till I cut it off in high school.

Now its cute and easy to style :)

Down side I cut it myself so I never know what I will end up with and my hair can never hold on to dye very well :/

• I have heard that before. Why is it that dye does not stay in some hair well?

• It all has to do with my hair chemistry, and the fact that I bleached my hair. Because it was bleached other dyes have a hard time sticking to the hair

• I LOVE my hair...when I've had the keratin treatment done lol. With it, it is silky smooth, straight but with volume, like a blow out. Everybody is constantly saying how my hair is so pretty, and they can't stop touching it. I hate it when the keratin treatment gets washed up (after like a year), and it goes back to a toussled wavy look, which sounds good, except for the fact that it gets very frizzy.

• ooo good question.

Ok, my hair is one of my favorite features. I get a lot of compliments.

So, hell yeah I love my hair!

• I don't like my hair. It's curly but so weird. Also, it's between short and medium, so I don't have it long enough to make nice hairstyles. Anyhow, I have so much hair, and it's so difficult for me to have a nice hair day.

• I really like my hair for the most part! I don't like its natural color so I keep it dyed but over all I really like my hair! I am currently trying to grow it longer!

• I've permed my hair for 5 months now, and because I took quite some steps to take care of the perm it still looks good. I'm happy with my hair, I have hair obsession, and anyone who attempts to destroy it shall not be forgiven. Haha..

• I love my hair although most don't I have a nice curly Afro and I love it it's me and I wouldn't have it any other way ^_^

• I guess I can't complain... I could have none but I wish I could do more with mine. I think at times it is less than fabulous.

• Love-hate relationship

I often wish it were straight, but I've learned to accept my curls. It's whatever I suppose

• I love my hair on most days. I hate the fact that I have to straighten it more now but eh.

• You don't like curls?

• I wore my hair curly all last week. I usually straighten it for work or if I'm going out somewhere.

• i love my hair.

its naturally curly/ wavy depending on the day

its just at kind of an awkward length but when it gets longer it will be perfect

• yes I love my hair with a passion lol.. its naturally thick, shiny, healthy and bouncy, the only part of me that I'm happy to have so far no complaints :)

• I love my hair, it is amazing. It is a part of me and I love it!

• I love it

• I do(:

My friends are always playing with my hair, its so soft.

Even my teacher loves my hair:D

• I do. It's pretty average, though. Dark brown and straight with a little wave.

• Of course I do! :D

• Well I wasn't sure so I figured I would ask :)

• I love it!

• More from Girls
    6

What Guys Said 17

• Asians have cool hair even when we aren't trying.

• People have been telling me to cut it for years, and I haven't so I suppose I've some attachment to it beyond that of my scalp.

• As long as it doesn't start disappearing on me, I love it.

• I love that answer and I feel the same but I think I am safe :)

• I used to hate my hair because it was so hard to control. It was always doing something I didn't want to, but now that I started to use buzz cut I love it! It's easy to maintain and everyone has said that it looks good on me.

• I like it but it doesn't always go in the direction I want it to. It's a nice blond color but it's getting darker so that's disheartening.

• I lost my blond hair as I got older. now it is medium to dark brown :(

• It's not going to go brittle and fall out on me now will it?

• It may get a little dry but use conditioner on your hair and leave it in longer-and do not wash your hair everyday-every other day is better

• Yes, so much so that I shave it off with a razor against the grain :P

• Only when it's short, that way it's as straight as it gets. One thing I don't like is that it doesn't grow symmetrically.

• Asian hair is the shizz. So yes.

• Straight and thick, pretty good.

• My hair is oily, and it keeps smells, like the smell of my shampoo. And it's short and I love when girls run their fingers threw my hair ^_^

• Yess... I Love my hair...

People call it Emo-ism or watever...

But who cares whatever they call 'em hairs.. I still love it.. :)

• I have some pretty good hair, though I need to cut it.

• Yea mine is out of control and too hot for it to be so long

• Only when it's freshly cut short

• It's OK. Likes it better blond, but now white.

Just grows to fast, and I never liked haircuts...but matches the white in beard...

• yes, I absolutely love it

• Yes its sexy

• i love it..it's different from most peoples and naturally curly and I love the color to it