Girls do you like it when a guys wears suits?

.. mainly to a nightclub/bar? mostly guys aged (19-25) or is it too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its cute and I love a guy that is well dressed. However, a suit would make me think he came from another occasion. Usually I see men at clubs in buttoned shirts, or dress shirts. Not a suit.

What Girls Said 6

• Shouldn't wear it to a nightclub, that really sin't the place. But a god looking guy in a suit for the right occasion, very nice.

• No suits in a bar I perfer the guy to wear a nice polo.

• To a nightclub is too much. It looks kinda weird dancing in suits

Bar depends on what sorta people go there.

But man I LOVE guys in suits, not just 19-25. Any age.

• Suits to clubs? Nah. Stick with a cute shirt.

I think a suit is too formal?

• Well, I'm 18, and I usually date guys who are 2-3 years older than me, but I would said that it's too much to wear a suit on a bar. That makes me the impression that the guy is too old for me (because I think he works and doesn't study anymore)

• suits are always sexy, but even sexier when he's actually wearing it appropriately. Weird to see a guy partying it up in one - unless it's like a really fancy club / bar type place where great dress etiquette is required.

I like the shirts worn under the suite better though, like when the guy takes off the top jacket of it.

God.

I've not seen one man who doesn't look absolutely delicious in those collared shirts.

What Guys Said 2

• Lol who does that?

• That is way to over the top.